Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

5 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

I suppose   broon nose [leomessi] will chip in later.

😂😂😂

Spongeheid have you got a wee chip on your shoulder there?  Plenty folk been on here defending Kelty & Kefc, why single out me?

Edited by leomessi1984

I take it Austin was injured yesterday? All very well rattling in 80 goals a season against Dalbeattie Star and Vale of Leithen but on his wage he should be scoring winners in the tighter games against the better teams in the league.

Humped by Talbot in the cup and yet to play Bonnyrigg or BSC in the league I believe. Surely even Ferguson couldn't bottle this budget.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

I take it Austin was injured yesterday? All very well rattling in 80 goals a season against Dalbeattie Star and Vale of Leithen but on his wage he should be scoring winners in the tighter games against the better teams in the league.

Humped by Talbot in the cup and yet to play Bonnyrigg or BSC in the league I believe. Surely even Ferguson couldn't bottle this budget.

😂 80 goals

Can you enlighten everyone as to how much he is  on  or are you doing yer usual and chirping in on a subject ye ken fcuk all aboot  ?  

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

😂 80 goals

Can you enlighten everyone as to how much he is  on  or are you doing yer usual and chirping in on a subject ye ken fcuk all aboot  ?  

Yeah you're right to be fair he is just there for 50 quid a week and the love of the game.

Please stop ending every sentence with a question mark ? You can't even get the spacing right ?

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Yeah you're right to be fair he is just there for 50 quid a week and the love of the game.

Please stop ending every sentence with a question mark ? You can't even get the spacing right ?

I asked you a question I'm sure when I went to school questions in sentences ended in question marks 😂

Though forgot you're still using crayons and colouring in yer red dots. 

FFS how old are you ? 😂 

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Scored the winner against East Stirlingshire (currently third best team in league) the last time they played. :)

Sums it all up Gogsy as I've said all along pokes his nose into things he kens feck all aboot 😂

Marshy any updates on yer age please 🤣

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Nathan was unlucky yesterday and the Shire defence played well.  Pretty sure he scored the winner the last time we played Shire through at Falkirk  but don't let facts get in the way of your stirring Marshmallow!

Talbot did pretty well after putting us out and time will tell on the BSC & Bonyrigg games.  Whoever wins those will likely win the league.

Nathan was unlucky yesterday and the Shire defence played well.  Pretty sure he scored the winner the last time we played Shire through at Falkirk  but don't let facts get in the way of your stirring Marshmallow!
Talbot did pretty well after putting us out and time will tell on the BSC & Bonyrigg games.  Whoever wins those will likely win the league.
Aye Fash scored the winner on one leg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Must admit I had a really good day out at Kelty yesterday. Spoke to several fans in the social and it was a good atmosphere, loads of fans willing to mingle and the intensity in the game was amazing and worth the entry fee!

Must admit I'm jealous of the set up at Kelty and other LL clubs, it's the one thing we're missing.

having now seen a video of the " CAST IRON " penalty why did the Ref not give another 40 Penalties in the box for all the other times that the Kelty & Shire Defenders did exactly the same ? 😕As for the Over ruling of Vikki Allan for the " Corner Incident " to award Kelty a Goal Kick was appalling. I`m sure though that the Ref Supervisor will have given him a 9/10 for his handling of the Game though .😮😕 😝😮

Just watched highlights and Kelty did bit better than I thought with chances as was a wee bit pished on Saturday  but still ES played the better footy but the fact we took  something from the game is all that matters 

Mon Kelty