Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

23 hours ago, RampantFM said:

The trolls that come to the Kelty forum obviously don't who @kefc is and have no idea about the club or what they are talking about. 

Must be a sad state of affairs when fans of SPFL clubs are so bothered about a Lowland league side.

Just now, RampantFM said:

😂😂😂

I'm an ass hole for suggesting someone involved in the club probably knows more than someone posting nonsense on a forum. 

Some witless wonders on this thing. 

Not at all - it's in reference to saying everyone is talking about Kelty as though it's a positive 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Not at all - it's in reference to saying everyone is talking about Kelty as though it's a positive 

That's fair enough. I have no issues with anyone having an opinion, SPFL fans or otherwise.

I just don't understand how some people could believe the baseless nonsense that's been spouted unless they are trolls. 

That's fair enough. I have no issues with anyone having an opinion, SPFL fans or otherwise.
I just don't understand how some people could believe the baseless nonsense that's been spouted unless they are trolls. 

Everybody knows who Kefc is and that he’s involved with the club. I’d suggest you look at the reactions of Kelty fans every time an ‘outsider’ comes on to their thread and I think you’ll find your answer.

18 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Everybody knows who Kefc is and that he’s involved with the club. I’d suggest you look at the reactions of Kelty fans every time an ‘outsider’ comes on to their thread and I think you’ll find your answer.

Reactions being to ask for proof when someone mentions money laundering? Pretty balanced reaction to such an accusation surely Tarmo?

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Reactions being to ask for proof when someone mentions money laundering? Pretty balanced reaction to such an accusation surely Tarmo?

Shut it ya dick. You still owe me £50 and the twenties better have different serial numbers on them.

59 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

I never mentioned that, but you see people trolling about far worse on this forum so you just have to to ignore it and move on. Simple stuff really.

@Sir Tarmo Kink hates the fuckin Kelty.

16 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

When stuff like that’s put online its obviously personal to me, if you know who I am, I’m no going to stand by and let it happen. If your big enough to troll, defame online behind a username (cowardly) then be big enough to take it back. I’v been known on here rightly or wrongly for over 13 years, it’s not the norm from someone in my position within my company and the football club but I enjoy the forum at times 😀It’s good for informing people interested in Kelty and supporters on here the going’s on, or if they ask a question I can answer them, I feel it’s proved to be a vital platform in the massive change for the better of non league football which Kelty and myself have played a small part in.

We have had the lot aimed at the club on here and Social Media from very much a minority may I add, why should I sit back and let trolls defame the Football Club and a business on financial matters that is linked to the Football Club, thats my livelihood, as well as 20 odd other people we employ. Stuff like that’s over and above banter and could be taken as potentially damaging.

Banters fine, ribbing other clubs about results/performances jumping into other clubs forums is fair game, no my style but some people in life who maybe don’t get listened to on the outside world certainly like to be heard online behind a mask. Red Rose (Mr Flynn) Muzzam Tarmo and some others it’s 2020 and the season of goodwill, stick to clean ribbing please lads.

A few people on this thread with seriously far too much time on there hands in the xmas holidays.

the last few pages made me chuckle though, although I’m now pretty concerned about this Tarmo guy. Hopefully he talks to some people who can help.

3 hours ago, kefc said:

When stuff like that’s put online its obviously personal to me, if you know who I am, I’m no going to stand by and let it happen. If your big enough to troll, defame online behind a username (cowardly) then be big enough to take it back. I’v been known on here rightly or wrongly for over 13 years, it’s not the norm from someone in my position within my company and the football club but I enjoy the forum at times 😀It’s good for informing people interested in Kelty and supporters on here the going’s on, or if they ask a question I can answer them, I feel it’s proved to be a vital platform in the massive change for the better of non league football which Kelty and myself have played a small part in.

We have had the lot aimed at the club on here and Social Media from very much a minority may I add, why should I sit back and let trolls defame the Football Club and a business on financial matters that is linked to the Football Club, thats my livelihood, as well as 20 odd other people we employ. Stuff like that’s over and above banter and could be taken as potentially damaging.

Banters fine, ribbing other clubs about results/performances jumping into other clubs forums is fair game, no my style but some people in life who maybe don’t get listened to on the outside world certainly like to be heard online behind a mask. Red Rose (Mr Flynn) Muzzam Tarmo and some others it’s 2020 and the season of goodwill, stick to clean ribbing please lads.

I’ve not ‘ribbed’ anybody and I think you’ll find if you make one more false claim, I’m taking you to court.

5 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

ribbing other clubs no your style !!,  listened to you slag hill o Beath to f**k wan day on the terracing , should be careful who's close by, so you last statement is p**sh.

No my style to do it online behind a username. Like you’ve just done.