Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

14 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Gogsy are we really going to debate your daft money laundered plastic pitch against a pristine grass one that’s had a Scottish cup tie won on it this season? Rain makes grass wet. I can send you a book about weather. 

Money Laundering, fuk me. Get a grip. That’s actually bordering on slander ya cretin. Typical of you Ginger piping up after being on the sauce on a Saturday night. What happened to all your Scottish Cup money btw? You’s had the begging bowl out not so long ago after a £150k windfall 2 year previous.
A couple of Hearts dugouts and a bit concrete terrace at your pavilion was all you’s have had to show.

Edited by kefc

25 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Noticed someone mentioned money laundering too. I’ve heard similar and one of the big 4 audit firms are very aware of it.

Jeez 😂😂 isnt money laundering where it goes through somewhere and comes out the other end into the hands of the person who put the money in.

Trust me, there ain’t no money coming back and hasn’t done for 5 years of investing. You don’t invest in your local football team or any club to make money as it doesn’t happen, it’s very much written off the minute it leaves you. Unless your Craig Whyte or Charles Green.

The hates good though, keeps us relative to a couple of idiots on here. 2 who’s clubs have been beat at the wkd so let’s troll the Kelty thread. 

Muzza, your club has just lost a local sponsor btw for you being a pr**k.

Edited by kefc

Jeez [emoji23][emoji23] isnt money laundering where it goes through somewhere and comes out the other end into the hands of the person who put the money in.
Trust me, there ain’t no money coming back and hasn’t done for 5 years of investing. You don’t invest in your local football team or any club to make money as it doesn’t happen, it’s very much written off the minute it leaves you. Unless your Craig Whyte or Charles Green.
The hates good though, keeps us relative to a couple of idiots on here. 2 who’s clubs have been beat at the wkd so let’s troll the Kelty thread. 

Muzza, your club has just lost a local sponsor btw for you being a pr**k.

False

There’s a Football Club and business involved who employ a few people, on very thin ice here lads.

Defamation: An unprivileged false statement of fact which tends to harm the reputation of a person or company. This is a catch-all term for both libel and slander.
Cyber Libel: Defamation which is written such as on a web site. Most online defamation occurs through libel by posting a web page, comment, bulletin board post, review, rating or blog post.

Pretty shitty accusations at a joyful time of year , can’t people just get on with their own stuff and stop trying to stir shit elsewhere ??

Happy New Year to all involved at Kelty Hearts , doing a brilliant job and looking forward to seeing the team in 2020