Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

7 minutes ago, The Informer said:

Given how good your 20’s were last season it should be a few more?? I understand the pressure to get promotion, but it seems to be at the expense of the youth? Apologies if that sounds unfair.

Probably a fair assessment overall. There were a couple I was sad to see go last season, young Woods in particular. Hard squad to get into at the moment.

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Can get games played on that pitch though, how is the New Dundas lido looking these days. :)

Gogsy are we really going to debate your daft money laundered plastic pitch against a pristine grass one that’s had a Scottish cup tie won on it this season? Rain makes grass wet. I can send you a book about weather. 

3 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Pristine had four games off in the past month? And hasn't New  Dundas park had 2 Scottish cup ties won on it this season?;) Forty hospitality spaces at £40 every game plus the new Burger and Beer hospitality 20? spaces at £30 per game helps as well.

Yes gogsy I was implying you hadn’t had a tie won at yours. Maybe you won in the qualifiers I didn’t check. 

Just now, gogsy said:

1) You couldn't even remember how many games your own team had won 2) You're too thick too understand Lowland league  teams don't play qualifiers 3) Your patter on here makes bravehearts da look like an intellectual heavyweight. Now put down the drink and bore off. :)

Gogsy, who’s paying your team’s wages? I’m too thick to work it out. Gogsy who picked your defence for the Auchinleck game? I’m too thick to work it out. 

Kelty have once won a home Scottish Cup tie... v Dalbeattie (R1) last season. Lost at home v LTHV in 2017-18, lost v Auchinleck this season.

They've only actually once won an away Scottish Cup tie... at CSS (PR2) in 2015-16. They have also lost at LTHV in 2015-16, drew at Dalbeattie last season, lost at Peterhead last season.