Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

15 minutes ago, kefc said:

Sean’s no getting a break just now, head injury has cleared up after 20 stitches but he had an infected insect bite on his leg last week but a course of antibiotics will have him ok for this Saturday. Must say Arnie Bembo has been excellent coming in the last couple of games, especially yesterday. He had a fantastic game.
Ross has personal issue’s and he wants to come out of football for a bit, shame and a blow as he is a very talented young player who we thought very highly of. The club and especially the manager have supported and helped Ross in a number of ways for almost 14 months.

It had been one thing after another for Sean this season unfortunately, but good to hear that he's fit again and may be in the squad next weekend. Arnie has been very good though, with Sean fit it gives the manager a bit of a selection headache, a good one though. Sorry to hear about Ross as I thought that he had a lot of potential, and you could see a big difference in him after only a few months with the Senior team. I hope that he can make a return some time in the future as he's too good to go out of the game altogether. Well done to the club for supporting him, and thanks for the info. Kefc.

28 minutes ago, kefc said:

Sean’s no getting a break just now, head injury has cleared up after 20 stitches but he had an infected insect bite on his leg last week but a course of antibiotics will have him ok for this Saturday. Must say Arnie Bembo has been excellent coming in the last couple of games, especially yesterday. He had a fantastic game.
Ross has personal issue’s and he wants to come out of football for a bit, shame and a blow as he is a very talented young player who we thought very highly of. The club and especially the manager have supported and helped Ross in a number of ways for almost 14 months.

Fingers crossed we see Ross back at some point.  Electric pace when he gets going and unplayable at times.

3 hours ago, kefc said:

Just under 300 yesterday so no bump really, it was Baltic tbh so indoor Xmas shopping may have won the day. The bars were busier than normal especially 2nd half.

I was up at this yesterday after the Cowden game got put off. Wasn't too bad the 1st half but even by Kelty weather standards it was baltic the 2nd half thank f**k you were comfortable winners I wouldn't have been able to cope with any extra time:lol: It was -3 when we got back to the car. Never been so cold at a game for a long time.

On 28/11/2019 at 20:06, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

Heard from a good source you lot are signing Paul Slane. Ferguson signed him for us, he was a decent player but for me he didn’t seem interested, dodged games whenever he could but he had the ability, mate was sayin he is tryin to turn it around and have another crack at it he had short spells with Celtic & Motherwell.

Heard some info today that was the opposite.  Around him potentially signing on at a well known Amature side to get some games in his legs with a view to going back senior next season.  Might be nonsense but thought I'd share.

On 01/12/2019 at 16:42, leomessi1984 said:

Heard some info today that was the opposite.  Around him potentially signing on at a well known Amature side to get some games in his legs with a view to going back senior next season.  Might be nonsense but thought I'd share.

Slane would walk into any lowland squad trust me 

So this means building a Sauchie-like seated stand (with dressing rooms under) between the enclosures, and a covered terrace at the west end with hospitality boxes, has been shelved?

4633562455_837x410.png

DdLvFPoWAAsa2Kv.jpg

Similarly...

DxxkU7qWsAMzZUH.jpg

Superceded by building hospitality boxes between the enclosures with underground dressing rooms, and a straightforward covered terrace at the west end?

EK4I10-WkAAwd_W.jpg

EK4I2J5WwAEhwyX.jpg

Edited by HibeeJibee

Ross Jardine wants to go out on loan to get 1st team game time and to aid his development we agree, that left us short. Ross May go out this week or next.

Work commitments prevented Crocket from continuing as he couldn’t commit fully to Saturdays and some training nights.

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Needed another player(s) in squad looks like it is down to 17 with Jardine going on loan. Matt Henvey moved on as well?, was a short term contract.

Matty’s away to Oz now. Ross will go out on loan from this week.
Scott McBride let us know a few weeks ago that his last game is this week as he wants to concentrate on his roofing business at a busy time of year taking on weekend work.
Leaves us with 17 including tonight’s signing, 18’s a good number with some young 20’s also, there’s possibly room for 1 more in January if the right players becomes available although the squad is quite versatile so we may go with what we have.