Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Enjoying the season so far, lets hope the lads can keep it going for the rest of the season. My only gripe would be is, WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE THE "ULTRAS" A BLOODY DRUM AND A TANNOY !  Part of going to lower league football was hearing other fans around you and actually sometimes what was being said on the park. All part of the craic. Now with this bloody din you can hardly hear the guy next to you.  Heard many grumbles from a few guys and wouldn't surprise me if we lose some fans. Especially the older fellas (not me, im in my prime) lol   Football on a Saturday  for some is getting away from some earache from the missus. Now you come home with a sore head ! 

3 minutes ago, Kinglassie Booler said:

Enjoying the season so far, lets hope the lads can keep it going for the rest of the season. My only gripe would be is, WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE THE "ULTRAS" A BLOODY DRUM AND A TANNOY !  Part of going to lower league football was hearing other fans around you and actually sometimes what was being said on the park. All part of the craic. Now with this bloody din you can hardly hear the guy next to you.  Heard many grumbles from a few guys and wouldn't surprise me if we lose some fans. Especially the older fellas (not me, im in my prime) lol   Football on a Saturday  for some is getting away from some earache from the missus. Now you come home with a sore head ! 

Opposing argument is that it gets the young ones involved too though.  Can see both sides of that coin.......

23 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Opposing argument is that it gets the young ones involved too though.  Can see both sides of that coin.......

Your right, some may want peace to watch the game while some may want a bit noise and atmosphere, i know what the players want.

Its been a great addition to the club imo and the young boys should be applauded, the players appreciate the whole support aswell as them and there is a strong bond forming with the support during matches which is good to see, it brings a bit atmosphere to the match experience also. Not everyone's cup of tea but in the modern way the club has been shaped then i for 1 welcome them.

They sang all the way through the Berwick game on a freezing cold night, they got a tenner off me at half time to fuel up with a hot drink as a thanks. The youngsters i feel should be encouraged IF they behave which they are doing just now and they will grow as the weeks go on which is good for the present and future of Kelty. 

Edited by kefc

8 minutes ago, kefc said:

Your right, some may want peace to watch the game while some may want a bit noise and atmosphere, i know what the players want.

Its been a great addition to the club imo and the young boys should be applauded, the players appreciate the whole support aswell as them and there is a strong bond forming with the support during matches which is good to see, it brings a bit atmosphere to the match experience also. Not everyone's cup of tea but in the modern way the club has been shaped then i for 1 welcome them.

They sang all the way through the Berwick game on a freezing cold night, they got a tenner off me at half time to fuel up with a hot drink as a thanks. The youngsters i feel should be encouraged IF they behave which they are doing just now and they will grow as the weeks go on which is good for the present and future of Kelty. 

Well put mate. They are the future as much of a cliche as that is.

5 hours ago, Kinglassie Booler said:

If your wife is banging a drum and shouting at you for 90 minutes that's probably an issue with you, not the Kelty ultras. 

Ok boomer

Heard from a good source you lot are signing Paul Slane. Ferguson signed him for us, he was a decent player but for me he didn’t seem interested, dodged games whenever he could but he had the ability, mate was sayin he is tryin to turn it around and have another crack at it he had short spells with Celtic & Motherwell.

On 28/11/2019 at 20:06, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

Heard from a good source you lot are signing Paul Slane. Ferguson signed him for us, he was a decent player but for me he didn’t seem interested, dodged games whenever he could but he had the ability, mate was sayin he is tryin to turn it around and have another crack at it he had short spells with Celtic & Motherwell.

No a name that’s ever been spoken about.

23 minutes ago, Forbes55 said:

How is Sean McKirdy, is he close to a comeback? Is Ross Mutch okay, haven't seen him in the squad recently?

Sean’s no getting a break just now, head injury has cleared up after 20 stitches but he had an infected insect bite on his leg last week but a course of antibiotics will have him ok for this Saturday. Must say Arnie Bembo has been excellent coming in the last couple of games, especially yesterday. He had a fantastic game.
Ross has personal issue’s and he wants to come out of football for a bit, shame and a blow as he is a very talented young player who we thought very highly of. The club and especially the manager have supported and helped Ross in a number of ways for almost 14 months.

Edited by kefc

39 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

How was the attendance yesterday? With all other games off did we get much of a bump?

Just under 300 yesterday so no bump really, it was Baltic tbh so indoor Xmas shopping may have won the day. The bars were busier than normal especially 2nd half.