Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Just in from a cracking display against Berwick. 4-0 win and through to the next round.
Can somebody explain why folk keep replying to this cum pail and giving him the time of day.
He’s obviously upset because Austin decided to come back south and he’s feeling all rejected.
Ignore him and he can go back to watching love actually wi a tub of Ben and Jerry’s

Because Kelty have only just started with their ‘heavy investment’ and all they have to show for it so far is a public live TV bottlejob.

My source is 100% correct.
If you aren't trolling, you're clearly very dim. I don't know who kefc is but it really doesn't take Einstein to figure out he obviously knows a thing or two about Kelty's finances.

19 hours ago, gogsy said:

Aye  we will ignore the six figure sum spent by the club on the ground facilities then. ;)

how much for the astro did you pay think leishman and Rowley sorted the club out on that front

kelty have a money man who has put his money where his mouth is in recent seasons which enabled kelty to put in a SUSTAINABLE structure and bringing ferguson to the club was one of them but at least their not hiding the fact they've spent money

having said that the club is run very professional and very well and I would say all lower league clubs aspire or use kelty as inspiration to try and achieve what they are doing

at the end of the day you need money to have some sort of success and if you've got it spend it who cares if I had the money I would be doing the exact same

On 19/11/2019 at 15:28, newcastle broon said:

That was yer mate Marshy when Falkirk got relegated :thumsup2

Couldn't help but be an "outsider" on that thread when that happened  :lol:

Red dot incoming 👍😂

And there we have it. :lol:

Schools oot, yer some guy Marshy :thumsup2

Back on topic @Tarmo Kink I'm sure all will be revealed when the club have their agm,maybes you could be a special guest :thumsup2,meantime,any reason for your hatred towards the club  ? 

Screenshot_20191120-160947_Samsung Internet.jpg

And there we have it. :lol:
Back on topic [mention=61077]Tarmo Kink[/mention] I'm sure all will be revealed when the club have their agm,maybes you could be a special guest :thumsup2,meantime,any reason for your hatred towards the club  ? 
1973169759_Screenshot_20191120-160947_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d31a3f35b5e73c66105b3d90b3cce400.jpg

No hatred, I just like watching heads explode all over the place, and this lot are easy work.

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

No hatred, I just like watching heads explode all over the place, and this lot are easy work.

Classic line when you've been gubbed from all sides in the last 24hrs. "I was just fishing for heads exploding"......

Edited by leomessi1984

And there we have it. [emoji38]
Back on topic [mention=61077]Tarmo Kink[/mention] I'm sure all will be revealed when the club have their agm,maybes you could be a special guest :thumsup2,meantime,any reason for your hatred towards the club  ? 
1973169759_Screenshot_20191120-160947_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d31a3f35b5e73c66105b3d90b3cce400.jpg
He's a dick ae [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

“Gubbed from all sides”

You’ve all continually exploded over the same topic for months now, the easiest bunch of thickos to wind up on the whole forum.

Do you get a wee pinger in your pants when you think you are winding folk up? Do you check for notifications and get a wee chubby when folk have responded to your trolling? Is it the highlight of your day? Quite sad. But have a stauner on me.[emoji106]

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

“Gubbed from all sides”

You’ve all continually exploded over the same topic for months now, the easiest bunch of thickos to wind up on the whole forum.

The only one exploding is you Tramo after your stauner as johnmc says! Clearly the only excitement in your life. You should come to a game and actually get a real perspective on the club rather than spouting pish on here.