Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

4 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Kelty’s sense of entitlement is remarkable for such a tinpot outfit that shat all over our screens just a few weeks back. Embarrassment to Scottish football.

Back again when an opportunity to snipe arises! Have you been on here since the Talbot game?

15 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Been around longer yet we have 7 trophies that rank above your best honour. Let that sink in.

You only got let in league because of upgrade to A9 many years ago if that hadn’t happened it would still be highland league for you guys 😂

16 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Back again when an opportunity to snipe arises! Have you been on here since the Talbot game?

That's because everyone else stopped taking your financially doped, bottlejob outfit seriously after the Auchinleck game and it's only now that you've come back and made a public spectacle of yourselves again with that tear-drenched statement. Entirely straightforward stuff tbh. 

Edited by vikingTON

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

That's because everyone else stopped taking your financially doped, bottlejob outfit seriously after the Auchinleck game and it's only now that you've come back and made a public spectacle of yourselves again with that tear-drenched statement. Entirely straightforward stuff tbh. 

Jesus, some amount of seethe coming from you there. I agree though, very straightforward stuff and I'm sure everyone else would have the same opinion if their own club was in that position with two free weekends now. Whether we communicated that well is debatable, however I don't think that's what's really bothering you?

Jesus, some amount of seethe coming from you there. I agree though, very straightforward stuff and I'm sure everyone else would have the same opinion if their own club was in that position with two free weekends now. Whether we communicated that well is debatable, however I don't think that's what's really bothering you?

Trying to decipher this word salad was quite the challenge, but if you’re saying every club would be releasing a ‘toys out of the pram’ statement every time they had two free weekends in a row then you’re quite the simpleton. Given the Scottish weather around winter time, combined with international breaks it has happened plenty of times to us. It probably even suits you to avoid playing BSC and Bonnyrigg (2nd and 3rd I believe) given your recent record of bottlejobs.

29 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Trying to decipher this word salad was quite the challenge, but if you’re saying every club would be releasing a ‘toys out of the pram’ statement every time they had two free weekends in a row then you’re quite the simpleton. Given the Scottish weather around winter time, combined with international breaks it has happened plenty of times to us. It probably even suits you to avoid playing BSC and Bonnyrigg (2nd and 3rd I believe) given your recent record of bottlejobs.

Word salad 🤣

I imagine most interactions on here are a challenge for you but keep trying hard and I'm sure you will get there.

Read it again and see the "debatable" statement in reference to how we released the statement. If you are going to come in just to throw digs try and actually read the content.

Word salad 🤣
I imagine most interactions on here are a challenge for you but keep trying hard and I'm sure you will get there.
Read it again and see the "debatable" statement in reference to how we released the statement. If you are going to come in just to throw digs try and actually read the content.

Yep, absolute word salad.

Kelty’s sense of entitlement is remarkable for such a tinpot outfit that shat all over our screens just a few weeks back. Embarrassment to Scottish football.

Hopefully a similar embarrassment will be dished out by Falkirk soon.

Just pointing out some simple facts about Kelty’s OF-esque entitled crying statement m8.

Say what you will about Kelty’s sense of entitlement but they’re barely a diet-version of the wee Rose.

Bembo's first touch tonight was Jeanfields biggest weapon in the 1st half 🤣
Good run out for the young boys and a few first team needing minutes.

Strange, strange signing. Not sure anyone involved in the LL would think he was the answer to any midfield issue for any of the teams at the top

56 minutes ago, surely not! said:

Strange, strange signing. Not sure anyone involved in the LL would think he was the answer to any midfield issue for any of the teams at the top

Even stranger when apparently Ferguson had been “tracking him”, what was he watching??

1 hour ago, surely not! said:

He's clearly got a physical presence and more ability to do the dirty work when needed than the other boys in the squad but seems strange as ability wise he's not as good as the others. Time will tell I guess.

As much as the quality of the league is improving I still think there's value in teams having a big lump in the centre of the park who will be fine playing against the bottom half and give better midfielders a rest, so long as they are rotated out before they play the non-jobbers. 

All depends on how Kelty use him, I suppose

Edited by AlansHotBath