Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Just now, gogsy said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter, I am sure that we are all better informed now.

It's not a great look for Kelty (again), they come across as petulant when other clubs don't bend and give them their own way. Not very professional for a side spending a fortune to try and get into the SFL.

6 minutes ago, Forbes55 said:

I didn't think that Kelty were particularly having a go at Bonnyrigg, just read it as them giving a full explanation of their attempt to get a fixture next week. Bonnyrigg have every right to decline as they did do.

Ironically, if both clubs were still junior then the league would have scheduled the game and told the clubs to play without giving either club a choice as they should both have been playing a game next week anyway...

Given the farcical fixtures that Kelty were given last season when they played East Kilbride twice in the space of 3 weeks after a Scottish cup postponement in September, then I think it’s key for the integrity of the competition that it isn’t allowed to happen again. Any rescheduled match at Bonnyrigg will now be on a Tuesday night, with any luck also before Xmas.

Edited by pipedreamer

Lochee United were hoping to play our replay either midweek or Friday rtather than the Sunday but they can only get Sunday at 3.30... I would have thought that the sensible thing to do as it leaves the clubs free to play their Saturday game as normal and our friends at Kelty would have had a game. 

Kelty have done this before with passive aggressive statements about other clubs. Fair play to Bonnyrigg,  completely up to them if they want to switch the game or not.
Not enough going on in the League 1 thread?

You seen to spend an awful lot of time snooping round here and posting pure pish.

24 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Not enough going on in the League 1 thread?

You seen to spend an awful lot of time snooping round here and posting pure pish.

12 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Helmets on. Red dots incoming!

😂 Al get in 1st before they're cancelled oot by the LL expert 😂

50 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
7 hours ago, newcastle broon said:
So is that a round about way you saying Bonnyrigg have bottled it playing this Saturday emoji23.png

Bottlerigg Rose

Tremendous. In your own way.

In a footballing perspective if Bonnyrigg have players carrying injuries and would rather train/bounce game the fringe players then that's their perogative. 

The argument of " the league would sort it" at junior level is non starter. These are the guidlines and we move on. 

I personally think a bounce game for Kelty would work in their favour as some game time for returning players and fringe players would be ideal considering Mutch, in particular, has been a big miss for Kelty while Ross Philp carried the Dylan Easton blow with great energy as always.