Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

7 hours ago, RaithTheRover said:

Remind me how Thomas Reilly is playing in the Lowland League?

I think you mean "why" 

how = cos he signed with Kelty Hearts who play in the Lowland League. 

why = cos he wants to win trophies and score screamers. 😄

15 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
54 minutes ago, pipedreamer said:
Please do tell another joke. Kelty don’t even have the biggest budget in the Lowland league!

Absolutely deluded.

I only deal in cold hard facts pal, not speculation where shite like this comes from. Two budgets are higher than Kelty, feel free to have a guess at which, and neither has the fan base of Kelty!

I only deal in cold hard facts pal, not speculation where shite like this comes from. Two budgets are higher than Kelty, feel free to have a guess at which, and neither has the fan base of Kelty!
Go ahead and provide these "cold hard facts" along with a credible source then.

I don't imagine East Kilbride are operating on peanuts, nor will they be far off Kelty's budget. Neither are East Stirling given they were offering players more than League 1 clubs were willing to pay but I'd be astounded if Kelty weren't top of the wage table when you take into consideration the playing squad and management team. Austin, Easton and Reilly must be fucking coining it in.

Our budget isnt as big as yours.

Wont be miles off, but we cant offer what you do plus a full time job.

On 03/10/2019 at 12:12, leomessi1984 said:

Depoends if you factor in the full time jobs as part of the clubs budget I guess.

How many players are employed full time by the conservatory converters? (Or any other major sponsor)

Edited by big al

On 03/10/2019 at 09:24, pipedreamer said:

Looking forward to you explaining this , with cold hard facts mind pal.

7 hours ago, big al said:

How many players are employed full time by the conservatory converters? (Or any other major sponsor)

I know of two - but I don't have access to the actual info on how many there are total.  The club are handling things very well on that side and that's good enough for me.

27 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

I know of two - but I don't have access to the actual info on how many there are total.  The club are handling things very well on that side and that's good enough for me.

Certainly a bold move this season and a big statement that you want to win the league. Would think that’s the minimum requirement set, which leaves the play offs which are far more unpredictable.