Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Pretty sure they are happy to continue to achieve through, blood sweat and tears and living within their means.   History shows that is ultimately a more sustainable model. 

Lithgy have a great model, fully agreed! Kelty still being compared to the likes of Ballingry & Bathgate which is still very much off the mark!

10 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Aye but you also think Falkirk should be in the SPL, therefore this opinion is invalid.

He’ll be an expert on English non league football now as well despite never having to that either. 

Great result for Kelty the other night delighted to hear Ben saved a couple of pens in the shoot out 👍

Cargi signs for Dundonald , huge loss for us but looks like he was out of favour and just going to be on bench most of time ,an amazing player for us at least 20 goals a season guaranteed will miss him , some signing for dundonald though and I’m sure he will be banging them in for them 

Cargi signs for Dundonald , huge loss for us but looks like he was out of favour and just going to be on bench most of time ,an amazing player for us at least 20 goals a season guaranteed will miss him , some signing for dundonald though and I’m sure he will be banging them in for them 

It didn’t surprise me when I seen he signed for Bluebell. Far too good a player to be sitting on the bench. Will be some signing for bluebell

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

So goes into starting lineup who does he replace? Or onto bench who does he replace? Carstairs suspended after sending off?, defence seemed to cope well enough on Tuesday.

Would imagine big Errol will depart soon so apart from Shaq no other real centre half although Gary Cenn can play in there.

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Mmmmmmmm manager comes in , completely guts the squad that was there before, brings in his own players. Players not getting a game leave less than a month into the season, any Clyde supporters out there going to tell us how this ends?

Wouldn't read too much into it, gogsy. Completely different situation. 

It happens at all clubs at this level. Majority of part time players want to play football and if they aren't playing, they'll likely move on to another club to get a game.