Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

3 minutes ago, Forbes55 said:

I think it's by Mark Knopfler and it's called Going Home. It was the music for the film by Bill Forsyth called Local Hero. I would be happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

It is the tune from Local Hero,

Took in the Kelty game on Tuesday night. It’s clear they have upped the ante regarding personnel since last season. Was a professional performance although Killie were disappointing. 

Scott Linton a great signing in particular. 

Would put money on a top 2 finish, just need to see if they can beat EK this season.

5 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Some fitty the day like , thought Philp was brilliant and deserved mom , hope Fash is ok as he’s on fire 

Fash fine, come off as a precaution. Should be ok for next week.

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Would imagine one more in the pipeline too from Ferguson's interview.

Cargill struggling and not sure the manager rates him!! Far too good IMO to sit on the bench and needs to play week in week out to bang in the goals he's more than capable of.

Douglas not been seen for a couple of games, he on his way out???? Not a defender for me and if he leaves needs to go back up top to fulfil any potential he has/had

Exciting times if you're a Kelty fan though

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Cargill struggling and not sure the manager rates him!! Far too good IMO to sit on the bench and needs to play week in week out to bang in the goals he's more than capable of.

Douglas not been seen for a couple of games, he on his way out???? Not a defender for me and if he leaves needs to go back up top to fulfil any potential he has/had

Exciting times if you're a Kelty fan though

Cargi is easily still one of the best in the league. Can't imagine he will sit on the bench too long. Archie is there too and hasn't had a sniff.

Not sure what's happening with big Errol. Another good player though!

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 10:50, leomessi1984 said:

Cargi is easily still one of the best in the league. Can't imagine he will sit on the bench too long. Archie is there too and hasn't had a sniff.

Not sure what's happening with big Errol. Another good player though!

Even harder for Cargi now by all accounts