Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

13 minutes ago, gogsy said:

What is it with the Spartans twitter and the wee digs. "Subject to paperwork being successfully completed";) It was the same when Dishington went to East Stirling they had to go on about  a development fee having to be agreed. :)

I imagine the paper work is just a formality and the've only made an announcement as word has got out about him moving. As for the Dishington one you just need to look at Stenny and Harvey Swann to find out about development fees.

I can remember back in the day both Cennerazzo and Linton both coming through the same Cowden under 19 side.

Just now, gogsy said:

Surprised you havnae got another "selling on fee" then:)

:lol: It was 12 year ago their well past the age for development fees. They broke into the 1st team along with Jon Robertson who is still at Alloa. Linton done really well wining play offs and the 2nd division with us before moving to Dumbarton. Cennerazzo never quite made it in the SFL but has always been a steady non league player.

Ford and Chalmers on transfer list now , two decent players who did quite well imo but chances will be limited with new additions, hope they get decent teams , chalmers scored a few important goals last season as well 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Ford and Chalmers on transfer list now , two decent players who did quite well imo but chances will be limited with new additions, hope they get decent teams , chalmers scored a few important goals last season as well 

Not sure how well stocked we are at right back for Ford to be on the list?  Elliot is a good wee player and will be sad to see him go, maybe we will see Philp in at RB when fit with Leighton the other option.

Chalmers is decent, really effective in the air and at winning the ball but not good enough with the ball at this feet for me.

What is it with the Spartans twitter and the wee digs. "Subject to paperwork being successfully completed"[emoji6] It was the same when Dishington went to East Stirling they had to go on about  a development fee having to be agreed. [emoji4]
The guy who runs the twitter is a fanny.

On 12/06/2019 at 08:48, leomessi1984 said:

Not sure how well stocked we are at right back for Ford to be on the list?  Elliot is a good wee player and will be sad to see him go, maybe we will see Philp in at RB when fit with Leighton the other option.

Chalmers is decent, really effective in the air and at winning the ball but not good enough with the ball at this feet for me.

I also think that Elliot is a good player, and he was getting better year by year. He'll be missed.