Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

12 hours ago, ewan_fife said:

With kelty signing these high profile players, I really hope the u20s still get a chance. I don’t know how many featured last season,but I hope Barry involves them as much as possible. Imo, this season is the perfect chance for they players to progress playing with the likes of Reilly, Easton and Austin. Players who should be playing at a higher level, and could teach the young lads a lot.
I’ve seen them play 3 times this season and they’ve been excellent all 3. You can tell these boys are enjoying their football and Craig looks to be getting the best out of them

When are these games played?

Think 4 or 5 under 20s got games last season with a couple now fully established first team picks 

Allan Fleming is out of contract at Montrose. Would we take him back?
I was convinced he still had another year. I would imagine he'll be offered a new contract anyway.

51 minutes ago, Aidan said:
16 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:
Allan Fleming is out of contract at Montrose. Would we take him back?

I was convinced he still had another year. I would imagine he'll be offered a new contract anyway.

Just going by the online details. Wouldn't be surprised if he stays on.

19 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Previously with St Johnstone great move for Ben hopefully he can finally get some regular football. 

EB40C6A0-525B-4362-905E-B0BE11679791.jpeg

Ye said the same aboot young Ross they canny both be happy and play at the same time :P:thumsup2

Good competition though.

Edited by newcastle broon

29 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ye said the same aboot young Ross they canny both be happy and play at the same time :P:thumsup2

Good competition though.

Very true Newky :D. I was thinking Kelty already had a No.1 and Ross was going in as back up. Would think Ben would be number 1 but Ross will push him.