Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Thomas Reilly playing in the Lowland League is a crime against nature.
I don't think any part-time club in the country will make such an eye-catching series of signings this summer, yet I still fancy Barry Ferguson to make a pig's ear of it and finish in fourth.
Reilly will supply the ammo for Austin to hit 30+....100%

Thomas Reilly playing in the Lowland League is a crime against nature.
I don't think any part-time club in the country will make such an eye-catching series of signings this summer, yet I still fancy Barry Ferguson to make a pig's ear of it and finish in fourth.

Barry is a shite manager but those signings will surely rinse everyone with or without his tactical inability [emoji23]

Kelty are going to win the Lowland League next season.
Their squad is going to be so overpowered that even Ferguson can't screw it up.
I wouldn't bet on it. They could've saved a fortune by employing a decent manager instead of blowing it all on a bunch of players who clearly have no ambition.

Austin and Easton the standouts. Could have easily, easily played championship football for the next 5 years.

Money aspect aside, makes me feel like they've really bought in to the plans for the future that Kelty have.

Nathan Austin has been pretty pish for a couple of years but he should still be too good for that level. Comes across that he doesn’t give a f**k at the best of times so interesting to see if he’s motivated at that level.