Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

6 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
8 hours ago, jimmyg said:
Hope one of his many pre contracts signings is a keeper ? Because you have lost one of the best in he league

I agree. 2nd behind Jamie Barclay

I would put Carswell of Spartans, and Marshall of BSC ahead of Barclay.

•  
  15 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
  17 hours ago, jimmyg said:
Hope one of his many pre contracts signings is a keeper ? Because you have lost one of the best in he league

THEY BOTH HOWEVER WERE BOTH PLAYING WITH A DECENT DEFENCE IN FRONT UNLIKE JAMIE B`Y!

46 minutes ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:
  •  
  15 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
  17 hours ago, jimmyg said:

THEY BOTH HOWEVER WERE BOTH PLAYING WITH A DECENT DEFENCE IN FRONT UNLIKE JAMIE B`Y!

Based on this season, It's close with Christie, Carswell and Barclay.  Marshall isn't in the coversation due to playing less than half of BSC's league games. 

On 5/3/2019 at 05:17, jimmyg said:

I've had a feeling Grant Adam might end up with you guys for a while. The Rangers connection being the obvious reason why.

That's total guesswork, but if you are looking at bringing in guys from the SPFL then he fits the bill.

13 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Where are you hearing as a destination Kelheart?

Third hand info but a premier league club apparently, not naming them in case it’s bollocks but seems genuine 

11 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Third hand info but a premier league club apparently, not naming them in case it’s bollocks but seems genuine 

What a move if true. He has experience at Hamilton at a very high level so maybe not totally daft!!

47 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

What a move if true. He has experience at Hamilton at a very high level so maybe not totally daft!!

Well that was the team mentioned mate , I didn’t know that but that is the team allegedly 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Well that was the team mentioned mate , I didn’t know that but that is the team allegedly 

30+ games at Championship level with mainly Stirling and a couple with Hamilton when he was a young pup. Fair play if he ends up going, he's been class for us.