Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

As you say it was going to be difficult even if Kelty had a full squad, no way were they taking anything from game today. Did Ross Mutch get injured in warm up? Team Lineup changed just before kick off?

Not sure tbh - only saw that after K.O. The boy Russell will get a third I think.  Good learning for the boys I guess unless they up the ante and come back in.

Never great getting stuffed but shows us what levels required to even have a sniff at getting promoted and chance of staying up , well done EK braw team to watch don’t know why they are struggling for a larger support 

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Don’t think if we had a full strength team yesterday we would’ve got anything EK much better in every department I’m afraid but onwards and upwards

mon Kelty 

Think we'd have offered far more going forward but still would have fancied EK. Hopefully full strength for the home game to end on a high!

Muzz saying 5 incoming with "professional" background in his post match. Means a couple of stalwarts leaving potentially.

Edited by leomessi1984

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Wisnae me, no idea what happened there.  Only clue I can see is this tweet by the club "Sure is, especially off numerous people who walked out on the club not only once but twice when things weren’t so good" So ex player or ex official, cant think of any ex official  that's walked out twice though.

You always get the vultures just waiting for a blip, f**k them 

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Think we'd have offered far more going forward but still would have fancied EK. Hopefully full strength for the home game to end on a high!

Muzz saying 5 incoming with "professional" background in his post match. Means a couple of stalwarts leaving potentially.

Aye will just have to wait n see , been a chop n change season so to still be up there at the business end is great and hopefully the great journey continues next season 

mon Kelty 

3 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Aye will just have to wait n see , been a chop n change season so to still be up there at the business end is great and hopefully the great journey continues next season 

mon Kelty 

Not criticising in any way , but interesting you say it’s been a chop and change season.

It was a big criticism of Ferguson by clyde fans that he continually changed the personnel in the squad.

hopefully with your deals for next season done early, you get a season with a settled team.

1 hour ago, big al said:

Not criticising in any way , but interesting you say it’s been a chop and change season.

It was a big criticism of Ferguson by clyde fans that he continually changed the personnel in the squad.

hopefully with your deals for next season done early, you get a season with a settled team.

Yeah manager change is always going to alter the squad somehow , happens at every level but to be fair the boys he’s brought in are decent young players and business already done for next season so good pre season hopefully and we go again 

You guys will be hoping for a few changes next season as well ?? 

4 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

Gotta take the bad days as well as the good. Saturdays highlights at East Kilbride.

Well can I just say I’m a happy chappy  95% of the time after the footy so Kelty doing something right and assembling a not to shabby looking younger squad 

mon Kelty 

9 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Yeah manager change is always going to alter the squad somehow , happens at every level but to be fair the boys he’s brought in are decent young players and business already done for next season so good pre season hopefully and we go again 

You guys will be hoping for a few changes next season as well ?? 

We are hoping for a miracle!

23 hours ago, gogsy said:

Wisnae me, no idea what happened there.  Only clue I can see is this tweet by the club "Sure is, especially off numerous people who walked out on the club not only once but twice when things weren’t so good" So ex player or ex official, cant think of any ex official  that's walked out twice though.

I couldn’t see anything either, who are the player that have walked out twice? 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Forbes55 said:

Top 3 finish is not too shabby for debut season in the Lowland League. Hopefully a stepping stone to a league win in the coming 2 or 3 seasons.

Feel there will be a big push next season with rumoured recruitment!