Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

I've got a lot of respect for Kelty for how they've developed the club but the amount of comings and goings seem disorganised.

I hope that Bonnyrigg got a decent fee for Wilson as his contract was running down and I think he wanted to sign for a fire club. Otherwise it's a strange move from the boy leaving a club he was doing well at and ending up at a poorer team a few weeks later

5 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

What a scum football club you are buying players not giving them a chance then after about 4 wks moving them on . What does that say about this club, with too much money and a manager who will depart in the summer for the vacant Scotland job.

Thought you were dead?! Think the word scum is out of order. You've got a valid point but you just look like a keyboard warrior now.

3 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Settle down son, what are you havering about?

Yes Kyle’s contract was running down and he wanted a local club in Fife and now the player will finish the season probably medal less when he could have had a few(hopefully) had he stayed with the Big Rose. The business person will say it was a good deal for The Rose getting money for the player in January rather then lose him in the summer for nothing. IMO does not give this Fife joke football club any credence with dealing with players.

11 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Thought you were dead?! Think the word scum is out of order. You've got a valid point but you just look like a keyboard warrior now.

I am still alive I think but dealing with players like this may be the deaths of me.  Dealings like this make my blood boil. Too much money Financial bullying.

22 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

I've got a lot of respect for Kelty for how they've developed the club but the amount of comings and goings seem disorganised.

I hope that Bonnyrigg got a decent fee for Wilson as his contract was running down and I think he wanted to sign for a fire club. Otherwise it's a strange move from the boy leaving a club he was doing well at and ending up at a poorer team a few weeks later

Burntisland?

13 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

I am still alive I think but dealing with players like this may be the deaths of me.  Dealings like this make my blood boil. Too much money Financial bullying.

I’ll have what your smoking. He was joining Kelty in the summer I believe but Bonnyrigg were desperate for Kelty to take him early to get some cash. I’m sure if Rose hadn’t spent the cash already they could have bought him back similar to Tranent with Devlin? 

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

What a scum football club you are buying players not giving them a chance then after about 4 wks moving them on . What does that say about this club, with too much money and a manager who will depart in the summer for the vacant Scotland job.

There's been a lot of things said about Ferguson on this thread, but that's probably the daftest 

2 hours ago, calmac25 said:

I hope that Bonnyrigg got a decent fee for Wilson as his contract was running down and I think he wanted to sign for a fire club.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Burntisland?

He should have been looking for someone with a blaize pitch, tbh.

28 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Weird one again , liked Archie but didn’t get much game time last time round so don’t know what will change there unless cargi injured or out of favour ?? 

Did Archie play under Ferguson at Clyde?  Durie in next! :blink: