Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

I've watched Sean playing since he was about 10 when he was at Hutchy and my son Tommy was at Tynie. Excellent player with an excellent attitude. Ironically the best game I've saw him play for Gala was his last game against East Stirlingshire where he was the best player on the park. All the best Sean, except when you play the Dean of course.

I've watched Sean playing since he was about 10 when he was at Hutchy and my son Tommy was at Tynie. Excellent player with an excellent attitude. Ironically the best game I've saw him play for Gala was his last game against East Stirlingshire where he was the best player on the park. All the best Sean, except when you play the Dean of course.

Ran into young tommy when my club played gala in a cup earlier this season. Never recognised him. I used to coach him at Tynecastle along with Andy C. Turned into a lovely young man

42 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Nice to see Kelty trying to wave their dicks about by signing other LL players. Must be really shiting it for next season when EK go up and there's not any excuses for them finishing 5th.

Surely you have some confidence from recent events at your neck of the woods! Great wee signing for us with plenty of room to develop. 

Won't be long before you guys start splashing out from all accounts so get ready to wave your own walloper about and well get the microscope out :lol:

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Nice to see Kelty trying to wave their dicks about by signing other LL players. Must be really shiting it for next season when EK go up and there's not any excuses for them finishing 5th.

You guys are usually 5th , don’t want to take that from you guys 

Surely you have some confidence from recent events at your neck of the woods! Great wee signing for us with plenty of room to develop. 
Won't be long before you guys start splashing out from all accounts so get ready to wave your own walloper about and well get the microscope out [emoji38]
I personally wouldn't have released that statement but wave keep waving yer dicks around. Some folk might find them handy to help catch some fish

36 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:
Won't be long before you guys start splashing out from all accounts so get ready to wave your own walloper about and well get the microscope out emoji38.png

I personally wouldn't have released that statement but wave keep waving yer dicks around. Some folk might find them handy to help catch some fish

Can see where your coming from with the view on the statement from the Shire. All we have done is sign a very good young player who's familiar with the league.  Sure we can stop the phalanx insults as we are all big boys here.

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Scotty Taylor away to Gala. He's provided us with some really memorable moments since he joined. Not one I would have let go but clearly been part of the McKirdy deal in some way. 

Wouldn't have let Nimmo go either but he's not featured under Barry