Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, pipedreamer said:

My neck still hurts from watching hoof balls from back to front all day. Penalty awarded for a foul two yards outside the box and an own goal. 

I’m sure you’ll get some medication for your condition.

Doesn’t matter how the ball crosses the whitewash it’s still a goal 

C’mon the Rose

On 2/25/2019 at 23:43, Ginaro said:

I notice the Dalbeattie game on Saturday 23rd March is down as a 19:45 kick-off - is that correct or just not been changed from the original midweek date?

On 2/25/2019 at 23:55, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Is it possibly ground hoppers weekend?

On second glance, it’s got to be an error.

Anyone found out about this one for sure yet?

Saw it said 19.45 on the BBC fixtures page, and on the Lowland League page, but says 3pm on Dalbeattie's

11 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Anyone found out about this one for sure yet?

Saw it said 19.45 on the BBC fixtures page, and on the Lowland League page, but says 3pm on Dalbeattie's

I don't know any more than you - best to contact either club or the LL.

A fair amount of deflection here. Strange behaviour.

Lowest budget in the league equals bottom of the league for us. We might stay up, we might not it's not something that is going to effect my life. I'll await a more mature Kelty fan to give me a reasonable response. You are dismissed young man.

Is he doing a bad job? I would say he is doing just fine. If not for an administrating  oversight the club would be in the semi final of the FN Qualifying Cup.

First season in the lowland league and to be up fighting at the right end of the table is pleasing. The real test will be next season when he has his team in place and the fans will expect a challenge for the title.

The defeats since he came in have been to 2nd places BSC and defending champions Spartans at a tough venue.

FYI East Kilbride have only been blanked once in the league and that was at Spartans.