Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Racking up the positive posts Midge!

No idea what you mean. 

The temptation to show certain posters that an East Stirlingshire man knows more about what’s happening at their club than they do just got to me. 

Hope I never spoiled it for you though.

9 hours ago, Midge said:

No idea what you mean. 

The temptation to show certain posters that an East Stirlingshire man knows more about what’s happening at their club than they do just got to me. 

Hope I never spoiled it for you though.

The temptation got to me too Midge.  Seems to have started 11 games total this season then a few sub appearances. Last started on the 29th Dec just for your info of course mate!

https://www.transfermarkt.com/scott-mcbride/leistungsdaten/spieler/45645/plus/0?saison=2018

Probably the bite you were looking for :thumsup2

Edited by leomessi1984

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Or it made no sense in the first place being a more sensible option?

Nope, nothing to do with his last or how many appearances he’s made. 

The significance of the remark is completely lost on you.

50 minutes ago, Midge said:

Nope, nothing to do with his last or how many appearances he’s made. 

The significance of the remark is completely lost on you.

Another positive post from our new regular visitor to the Kelty section.  Yes, it's lost on me...as it is on everyone else I am sure.  Why not elaborate instead?

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Another positive post from our new regular visitor to the Kelty section.  Yes, it's lost on me...as it is on everyone else I am sure.  Why not elaborate instead?

I’m 100% confident it’s not lost on Gogsy who would have been sitting waiting for Kelty to announce their new signing so he could in turn post it on Pie and Bovril. Nor will it have been lost on Dean who will be wondering how it was posted here by me before their announcement around 7-30 last night. 

1 hour ago, Midge said:

I’m 100% confident it’s not lost on Gogsy who would have been sitting waiting for Kelty to announce their new signing so he could in turn post it on Pie and Bovril. Nor will it have been lost on Dean who will be wondering how it was posted here by me before their announcement around 7-30 last night. 

East Fife announced his release at tea time. We put out a wee teaser, 2 plus 2.

We had been speaking to Scott for a few days so it wasn’t a big secret within the local circles.

Edited by kefc

57 minutes ago, Midge said:

So now you go on a red dotting spree on me - pretty sure it was you who yesterday spoke of attacking posters! You've just lost any interest I had in your posts...coneless or not.

1 hour ago, kefc said:

East Fife announced his release at tea time. We put out a wee teaser, 2 plus 2.

We had been speaking to Scott for a few days so it wasn’t a big secret within the local circles.

I was in bed as night shift but woke up around half 5 to a missed call at 14:34 and a text message at 15:11 but I like the way you’re thinking.:)

34 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

So now you go on a red dotting spree on me - pretty sure it was you who yesterday spoke of attacking posters! You've just lost any interest I had in your posts...coneless or not.

Want me to explain the dots in layman’s terms for you just in case you thought the green ones you were receiving from the sleekit hater who also attacks the poster and not the posts actually thought you were making sense?