Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

On 07/01/2019 at 00:19, kefc said:

You might want to speak to the board up there. It is 1 of the highest in the league I’m afraid. 

There’s 2 strikers you signed in the summer on £26,000 per year between them, 2 year deals. That’s £52,000 over 2 years. You guys had the begging bowl out last year all over the media :blink:

Its none of my business what other clubs do and I’m no one for engaging this much online but when some have a go at us then it’s only fair people are allowed to come back.

Unfortunately, that's small beer in the lower leagues. That's why it is so hard for smaller teams to survive.

I am genuinely not having a dig at Kelty. I wish you well, but I think it was a big mistake appointing your current manager.

4 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

Why is Hubby and Shaun Greig not starting today? I don’t understand the need for Ferguson to be chopping and changing players since he came in.

Both on now mate. WE are THE PEOPLE of Kelty has made a double cone-stitution. :lol:

Frustrating first half, we just weren't in the game. Played much better in the second half when Hubby & Skip came on.

Glad Christie is back next week.

Realistically I'd say we are now out of the title race for this season.

Well done to Cargy for equalling Tommy Condie's scoring record today.

4 hours ago, gogsy said:

:lol:Just been blocked from Kelty Hearts twitter :lol:

The big conservatory must stay open.