Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Really poor from Kelty today, an o.g. And 2 bad mistakes for the goals. BSC first to most balls. Masters of the dark arts as well, scream at any contact and minimum 4 surround the ref shouting for cards. Get up after laughing to the crowd.
Ref was worst av seen at this level, buying into all the tricks
We def need to get more street smart.

21 hours ago, Breast Rummage Albion said:

It’s noticeable that the bitterness of some lithgy fans gets worse, the better kelty are doing.... honestly lads, go support yer team and enjoy yer fitbaw it’s supposed to be a fun thing

I think we all enjoyed our football today coupled with laughing at your official twitter feed. Whoever does it should just go and enjoy their fitbaw, it’s a fun thing, and not get bitter. 

2 hours ago, keltyexfc said:

Ref bought into what bsc were trying to do from the off,grown men screaming when there's nothing wrong wi them is what's wrong wi football,an off day for kelty but we'll be back.

Took this game in today, as it looked to be a cracker. I’m not too sure the ref bought into anything BSC we’re doing, but when you have two players making rash challenges they give the ref a decision to make. I thought BSC dominated most of the game, and Kelty can have no complaints.

22 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Took this game in today, as it looked to be a cracker. I’m not too sure the ref bought into anything BSC we’re doing, but when you have two players making rash challenges they give the ref a decision to make. I thought BSC dominated most of the game, and Kelty can have no complaints.

Decent assessment of game , take it on the chin and move on BSC will take points off all at the top I think glad that’s us done with them lol 

34 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

We are playing too many similar players just now for me. Basically 4 central midfielders against BSC & Whitehill, they start getting in each other's way.

I know you pumped us in the end but 180 mins without a goal bound t be a concern as well  :o

10 hours ago, Bomber72 said:

Never mind onwards and upwards :lol::lol:

817AC34F-B3F3-4584-B605-AB8374653460.gif

Hardly bubble burst , would’ve took your hand off to be second coming up for Xmas after watching us play Dalbeattie first game of the season , happens to the best teams just ask Pep !!

On 08/12/2018 at 17:07, Kelheart said:

Bad day at  office , sendings off major impact but ref was not too great to be honest 

The ref & the linesmen were disgraceful yesterday!

BSC played to get players sent off & managed to do so! Neither Ciaran or Hubby deserved to see red for the challenges. Will be interesting to see whether we appeal them. BSCs number 2 reacted as if he'd had his leg broken, held his head, received no treatment & walked to the touchline with a smirk on his pus! He acted to get Hubby sent off & it worked!

Conceded an own goal & 2 soft goals, can't win them all but with us being a player down for almost an hour & then 2 players down with 7 to go BSC took advantage of that.

9 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

I know you pumped us in the end but 180 mins without a goal bound t be a concern as well  :o

Cargy should've scored in normal time had Ciaran not gone for the same ball as him & bundled both of them plus the ball wide.

18 minutes ago, KeltyFan said:

The ref & the linesmen were disgraceful yesterday!

BSC played to get players sent off & managed to do so! Neither Ciaran or Hubby deserved to see red for the challenges. Will be interesting to see whether we appeal them. BSCs number 2 reacted as if he'd had his leg broken, held his head, received no treatment & walked to the touchline with a smirk on his pus! He acted to get Hubby sent off & it worked!

Conceded an own goal & 2 soft goals, can't win them all but with us being a player down for almost an hour & then 2 players down with 7 to go BSC took advantage of that.

You really need to take your Maroon coloured specs off mate. I don’t support either team, but Kelty we’re off it yesterday and BSC were on it.

I watched the highlights back, and can’t make my mind up about the first one, but the second one was a Red, he flew into a challenge he didn’t need to.

Sometimes you need to accept that your team were poor and the opposition were better on the day. It’s not the end of the World, and may even serve as a reality check for you.

Edited by Baxter's Nutmeg