Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

The utter pish spouted on this forum is breathtaking.
Because Kelty put out plenty tweets/ info to their supporters they should tell everyone their business.
Thomas Courts resigned was asked to reconsider then accepted.
At the meeting it was agreed to part on good terms and both get on with things.
Kelty then decided to make an approach to Barry Ferguson which was to end in BF accepting the position.
There’s no hidden agenda, underhand meddling or anything else.
It’s not Kelty’s place to issue all the information from private meetings and if any FAN has spoken to the committee they have been told as much as possible to keep them in the loop
Thanks for all the concern though

Heard so much about reasons Tam resigned but don’t listen to any be it good / bad or indifferent 

Quite sure Kelty wouldn’t have wanted Tam to go as the team was going so well and any change now would disrupt the progress which it has by losing last two games so will leave it at that and move on with the next chapter in the Kelty story 

Onwards and upwards 

I assumed Courts had resigned to take up one of the several senior posts that were available at the time of his resignation. With the last one just filled (Stirling Albion) I’ve just went back 10 pages on this thread to see if any light can be shed on the real reason.

I’m still none the wiser apart from a few hints on him not agreeing with how things were being run - any idea what aspects?

Ferguson is certainly a high profile appointment and his high standards should flow from the previous managers. Ferguson has already stated he’s learned a few valuable lessons since being out the game so hopefully he can do enough to keep Kelty at the heart of a title challenge. 

20 hours ago, Senderos said:

I assumed Courts had resigned to take up one of the several senior posts that were available at the time of his resignation. With the last one just filled (Stirling Albion) I’ve just went back 10 pages on this thread to see if any light can be shed on the real reason.

I’m still none the wiser apart from a few hints on him not agreeing with how things were being run - any idea what aspects?

Ferguson is certainly a high profile appointment and his high standards should flow from the previous managers. Ferguson has already stated he’s learned a few valuable lessons since being out the game so hopefully he can do enough to keep Kelty at the heart of a title challenge. 

Heard Kelty were the team that most reminded him of the Rangers and plenty pictures of the Queen......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Heard Kelty were the team that most reminded him of the Rangers and plenty pictures of the Queen......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, gogsy said:

You'll feel right at home then ya bigoted ****

firth.jpg

Full and Extensive Interview with your new manager Barry Ferguson is available on my website, here.

Yesterday was the first time I had met and spoken with BF and I must say, I was very impressed. He was one of the nicest, friendliest and most accommodating managers I've met to date. I wish Kelty Hearts all the best for the remainder of this season. :thumsup2

1 hour ago, KH7 said:

Decent crowd ( 560  I think was the official figure given) for Barry's first game in charge of Kelty  Hearts,   a good 2-0 win against a decent Gala team.

He wouldn't have been my choice from a football point of view, but money wise he will certainly bring in plenty of extra cash via hospitality and increased crowds.