Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I wou

Haven't got a clue but would have liked to see it go to open applications and see who responded.

Yeah, would have been a better idea I think to have opened it up. Some decent up and coming managers kicking about but they go with a big name unproven at senior level. 

A real strange one with Thomas leaving suggesting a bit of unrest at the club as they are sitting in a good position and a chance to make history. I am also surprised Mcdowall remains as he's another unsuccessful manager at junior level just about ending Jeanfield and Kinnoull......

I think they would have been better taking their time and appointing the right person. 

Ferguson walked out on Clyde thinking he was a sure thing for the Rangers job ( fail) He was absolutely useless at Clyde, this man is not management material.

He took over Blackpool when they had a chance of getting into the playoffs and almost relegated them singlehandedly.

9 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Big fan of Fife football but where will Kelty be when the financial irregularities all come to the forefront? What’s left? Now they have employed Ferguson there’s no sympathy from me. 

So are you saying the sustainable financial model constantly referred to by Kelty is a Myth.....?

9 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Big fan of Fife football but where will Kelty be when the financial irregularities all come to the forefront? What’s left? Now they have employed Ferguson there’s no sympathy from me. 

Irregularities at Kelty? This is just stirring the pot for the sake of it! 

17 hours ago, 1GregStewart said:

The kelty money man will be like a kid at Xmas now he’s got 1 of his idols at his club.

The only thing Bob Malcolm will bring to the table is another wage.

He may bring his ice cream van could do a roaring trade on a hot day.............maybe not NCP must be the coldest ground in Scotland.

A bit of  a strange appointment given their previous record at Clyde but you never know he maybe a better manager 2nd time around. The great mystery is why Tam Courts left.

42 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He may bring his ice cream van could do a roaring trade on a hot day.............maybe not NCP must be the coldest ground in Scotland.

A bit of  a strange appointment given their previous record at Clyde but you never know he maybe a better manager 2nd time around. The great mystery is why Tam Courts left.

3rd time, you appear to have forgotten their clusterfuck at Blackpool

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2607943/Blackpool-sub-Stephen-Dobbie-attacked-coach-fans-throw-tennis-balls-pitch-bizarre-protest-Burnley-derby-mayhem.html

IMG_2773.thumb.jpg.96a211720fbbb9e7f668e8244fe8d271.jpg

It’s certainly stirred interest in the team - nearly 700 new followers on Facebook, if that helps them.

With a very typical Rangers comment in the comments section.