Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

We have known it was a possibility but now it’s reality that Ferguson’s here, still gutted Tam left but onwards and upwards and time to get behind the new guy and hope he takes us further on our already quite successful journey 

welcome to Kelty  Mr Ferguson 

If his coaching was superb then he’d improve players. If he hasn’t then his coaching isn’t superb.

Only going on what the players said. They all said it was extremely professional and as good as any training sessions they had been a part of. He failed at everything else. Despite his efforts, I struggle to think of anyone that improved as a player in his entire tenure.

Kelty appeared to be doing so well too. You may we’ll live to regret this decision. Was an absolute disaster at Clyde. The fact that he used around 100 players in a relatively short spell says a lot about his management ability. He may have learned from his mistakes however. 

Think it could well turn out to be a great appointment. I would have liked to have seen him come to ek. He will split opinion but has a wealth of knowlege at the highest level and more than deserves another pop at it. Bob malcolm though? Oooft, not best of starts.

42 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Since the Kelty board are full of transparency and like a good communication - surely they owe their supporters a proper explanation as to why Courts left?

Lining himself up for Cowden job mibies  ????? Once Bollan  gets the boot 

Strange one with Tam but it is what it is. Obviously the manner he departed the rumour mill has went into overdrive which is  expected but I take it all with a pinch of salt really.

In terms of Ferguson big name or not Barry will be judged on results I assume so once all pro/anti Rangers-esque hype around the appointment dies down let's see how he does. Quite frankly I couldn't give a f**k about his background regarding his past allegiances playing and supporting wise he's there to produce results for Kelty and ultimately that's where he will be judged.. Personally I think you give yourself a slight disadvantage in the lower levels of scottish football if you don't appoint someone who knows a bit about the level and the teams but that doesn't mean he can't be a success. He also has to hit the ground running given they are at the top end of the League and would probably like to maintain a position somewhere.

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

Appointing Bob Malcolm as his assistant isn’t much of an early indicator that lessons have been learned from his time at Clyde. Malcolm is utterly useless, his one match spell as caretaker when Ferguson left was one of the worst performances I have ever seen. A yes man for his assistant to stroke his ego, classic Barry.