Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Staunchest village in Fife.

Though it can’t be denied it has/had its fair share of both old firm supporters would say its more a Kelty heartsy place now from what I see , most young uns  all kicking about in Kelty replicas which is nice to see look towards the Ballingarians for staunchest village lol

Man, there’s some proper hate appeared on this threat all of a sudden. Some of us turned to teams like Kelty to get away from this kind of shite.

If you want to spout your bigoted pish, why don’t you f**k off to the SPL message board? I’m sure there will be plenty likeminded fuckwits who’ll be quite happy to indulge you all day long.

37 minutes ago, kayemphoto said:

Man, there’s some proper hate appeared on this threat all of a sudden. Some of us turned to teams like Kelty to get away from this kind of shite.

If you want to spout your bigoted pish, why don’t you f**k off to the SPL message board? I’m sure there will be plenty likeminded fuckwits who’ll be quite happy to indulge you all day long.

Agree 100%

20 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

I was at a game when the fans were giving Barry some serious shite and eventually after about 60 mins and the shouts got worse he simply turned round to the crowd and said 'if it's that bad then don't come back'. They were speechless.

Gained so much respect from me in that moment.

I can't find that admirable at all. Managers come and go but the fans will be there come what may. They're not customers, they don't say "the standard at Clyde is poor this season, I think I'll go and watch Airdrie this year." If things on the park aren't good enough they're entitled to say so, as often as they like, at every single game, and the manager can take it or go elsewhere. It's their club, not his.

54 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Its a load of nonsense dumb heid, how many players from the SPFL have we invested in ?

Aye McInally has got  a bit carried away only one is really Hubby.

Scott Christie played a good few games with Stirling but that was almost a decade ago, same with Scott Dalziel at Cowden, Stenny and Berwick while Elliot Ford was just a youth with Raith and maybe got the odd game with Brechin, while big Errol was briefly at Stenny and Nico Gibson played a few games for Edinburgh City in their 1st SPFL season.

10 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Though it can’t be denied it has/had its fair share of both old firm supporters would say its more a Kelty heartsy place now from what I see , most young uns  all kicking about in Kelty replicas which is nice to see look towards the Ballingarians for staunchest village lol

My sister's in laws come from Ballingry....sounds about right! 

Should organise a friendly game.
They actually did - after Rangers died, their first game as Sevco was meant to be against Kelty for a testimonial match (might have been for Stefan Winiarski?) but since they were a new club, they hadn't yet received their SFA licence so couldn't fulfil the fixture.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
10 hours ago, Glenconner said:
Should organise a friendly game.

They actually did - after Rangers died, their first game as Sevco was meant to be against Kelty for a testimonial match (might have been for Stefan Winiarski?) but since they were a new club, they hadn't yet received their SFA licence so couldn't fulfil the fixture.

Could have played Kilwinning Rangers.

Naw on second thoughts.........