Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Good win tonight! Was a scrappy game mostly but felt we were in control throughout.  Decent turn out on a cold Tuesday night. Counted about 160 in the 2nd half although there was a good flow in and out the social with champs league on.

Edited by leomessi1984

4 minutes ago, Cyril said:

Routine win with a good clean sheet, still not seen any real decent sides at Kelty this year, I suspect this may change when we play EK or Spartans.

Getting cocky now are we !!

Were they routine wins v the star and edin uni  ? 

I suspect it might change indeed when you do play EK or Spartans and let's no forget the Colts looking for a DOUBLE over yous  ??

How to gain friends Cyril :whistle

10 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Aye you’re starting to get to grips with this league, oh and some first goal last Saturday in the SC

Don’t know about that bit of a scrap but done more than enough to see off CSS , who probably could’ve played better , league is a major step up from EOS, good few twists and turns ahead for awe teams 

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Getting cocky now are we !!

Were they routine wins v the star and edin uni  ? 

I suspect it might change indeed when you do play EK or Spartans and let's no forget the Colts looking for a DOUBLE over yous  ??

How to gain friends Cyril :whistle

Not at all, I think we are comfortably better than both Dalbeattie and Edin uni which will be proven in the league standings at the end of the season, I've not been at any away games so didn't see Cumbernauld, just stating that I have not been overly impressed with any sides coming to NCP so far which makes me think we have nothing to be scared off.