Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

On 07/09/2018 at 08:20, Kelheart said:

Really hope we can kick on and get some league wins at home starting tomorrow, teams have come and just sat in hopefully east Stirling come to play 

Mon Kelty 

A win tomorrow starts giving us some momentum. We've not been in a game yet where I feel we couldn't have won which is a good sign. Like you say though we need to overcome the stuffy teams as much as anyone else.

2 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
5 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:
A win tomorrow starts giving us some momentum. We've not been in a game yet where I feel we couldn't have won which is a good sign. Like you say though we need to overcome the stuffy teams as much as anyone else.

Hopefully you can make it today then?

I'm down south for work so afraid not. Looking like 1 in every 2 weekend games for me and any midweek ones on. Watching online now though :thumsup2

No danger of any camera shy visiting supporters being caught on film today. Hiding behind the Kelty goal, smart move. 

Enjoyed the game, was a decent contest and thought business picked up for Kelty once Dalziel came on. A good three points that. 

No danger of any camera shy visiting supporters being caught on film today. Hiding behind the Kelty goal, smart move. 
Enjoyed the game, was a decent contest and thought business picked up for Kelty once Dalziel came on. A good three points that. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Not often we get behind the goals so we take every opportunity we can!

Kelty looked good going forward, it was nice to see a team put it out wide and swing the ball in. Not sure about the defending for the 2nd goal and we blew our only real chance when McGauchie couldnt pick a 6 yard pass.

Neither keeper really had much to do but Kelty won everything in the middle of the park. Losing Derek is huge for us, wont be easy to get someone in to replace him.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Not often we get behind the goals so we take every opportunity we can!

Kelty looked good going forward, it was nice to see a team put it out wide and swing the ball in. Not sure about the defending for the 2nd goal and we blew our only real chance when McGauchie couldnt pick a 6 yard pass.

Neither keeper really had much to do but Kelty won everything in the middle of the park. Losing Derek is huge for us, wont be easy to get someone in to replace him.

East Stirling keeper made a worldy in the second half !

6 hours ago, gogsy said:

Not beyond the realms of possibility that the next six Saturdays are away from home, confirmed ties away to  Lochmaben, Dalbeattie, East Kilbride and Gretna followed by potential games in South Challenge cup and Scottish cup.

Not beyond the realms of possibility the 5 Saturdays after the next 4 are at home - potential ties in South Challenge and Scottish cups, confirmed games v Gala and Spartans, potential SCC.

As said earlier Kelty will be up there top 4 cant see them getting above EK or Spartans but hey will be close 

Excellent set up and entertaining match 

Having seen all the top 5 now , not a lot in it to be fair :)

Good competitive game last night. Mainly under 20s but also good game time for Hare and Gay. Hare was very good, some electric pace shown at times. Couple of the young boys did very well again and thought we deserved the 3 nil win.

Looked like Camelon played a couple of fringe players maybe?

Who was the big guy at the back for us? Looked ok before he tweaked his hamstring.

I don’t want to be pedantic, but I’m not sure too many 4 year olds have twitter ? :)

ATTENTION all children born in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelty Hearts CC 2014's 

Starting Thursday 27th September

New Central Park, Kelty

6pm - 7pm

Come and join us #themaroonmachine

Further details below ⬇️