Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, Golum said:

Kelty doing some good business , can see them making a real challenge in this League

If ye can afford steak yer no gonnae choose mince £££ :lol:

Totally agree another side up there challenging next season.

Best of luck to them ,Just shows how hard work and dedication pays off.

The league will be split into 3 sections kelty will be top 5 guaranteed challenging for the league.

There will be teams mid table wi no danger of winning league nor being relegated and there will be teams fighting relegation wi no chance of getting near the top 5.

It's gonnae be a cracking season I wonder when the powers that be will have 2 up 2 down.

I suppose that's where the spfl are protected a bit more.

If Kelty storm it this year by jumping early, there's going to be a lot of shifty looking staunch junior blazers for clubs who waited till now, at the back of a competitive queue.

Edited by welshbairn

Probably the same logic that seen Kelty beat Shire in a friendly. And Shire were top 4 last season. Seen nothing that day to make me think Kelty would in any way struggle to be top 4 in the Lowland League if they apply themselves professionally as they have done the past two seasons.

6 minutes ago, pipedreamer said:

Probably the same logic that seen Kelty beat Shire in a friendly. And Shire were top 4 last season. Seen nothing that day to make me think Kelty would in any way struggle to be top 4 in the Lowland League if they apply themselves professionally as they have done the past two seasons.

Agreed!

6th at best is pessimistic, I would be disappointed if they were not challenging in amongst the top 3.  Might need to re-adjust to being tested more week in week out again but Kelty have some really good players. Can't wait to see them up against Spartans, EK & others.

Hopefully another title winning season ahead but would take a top 3 finish the now lol , some good signings made but looks like EK getting good business done as well , another shout out to the Kelty board for making the switch last year as look at the EoS league now ooossshhhaa #visionary

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

No guarantee of finishing top three or four really. Top half should be achievable, last few seasons in the league teams have had to average just over 1.5 points a game to finish 5th. Lets see what the squad looks like and how the other teams squads look like before making any predictions.

Got to be optimistic though neebur 

Just now, gogsy said:

I found a new fence to sit on, nearly as comfortable as the one I have been sitting on since last year. 

Lol I’ve just got a good feeling about this year , no splinters in ma erse