Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

4 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Hopefully won’t  come back to haunt me but we are here (almost) mon the Kelty

Hopefully you get turned over 5 0 in the 2nd leg for starting this thread, yes, it could happen 

*wont happen 

• 2 weeks later...

Kelty confirm prices of £7 adults / £4 concessions.

'HL practice' is followed with a £2 / £1 supplement to sit in their new grandstand.

STs are £105 / £60 and £135 / £90 respectively, but an "early-bird" offer means £90 / £50 and £120 / £75 for now.

U12s free.

http://www.keltyhearts.co.uk/season-tickets-admission/4594315397

Edited by HibeeJibee

36 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I don't like the supplement for a seat thing at all. Any HL game I've been to I've avoided sitting for just that reason

I remember when I 1st started going to games in the mid 70s everyone took a surcharge for a seat in the stand.

I know at the vast majority of clubs this season the price was £5-6 entry in Lowland league, I think I will wait to see what these same clubs are next season before making comment. If these same clubs are increasing their prices then £7 isn't unreasonable in my opinion.
Spartans and BSC were definitely £7 this season, which is fine. It's still great value. I'll just not be taking a seat when I visit Kelty next season!

Shire were £8 this season.

£7 is still roughly half of what clubs are charging in the league above.

Average this season was £5.93, Kelty's extra £1 takes it up to a nice round £6.

I suppose as long as the product on the field is good enough then people will keep watching, and presumably the extra is going towards infrastructure improvements.

36 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
38 minutes ago, gogsy said:
I know at the vast majority of clubs this season the price was £5-6 entry in Lowland league, I think I will wait to see what these same clubs are next season before making comment. If these same clubs are increasing their prices then £7 isn't unreasonable in my opinion.

Spartans and BSC were definitely £7 this season, which is fine. It's still great value. I'll just not be taking a seat when I visit Kelty next season!

I suppose they have made a big investment in the stand £300k i'm sure it said so I suppose they have to make money to justify doing so.

After all they could have just left the ground the way it was at least they are now giving people the choice of having a covered seat if they want one some folk I imagine who like to sit at the football will pay the surcharge and people who like standing will just carry on as normal I suppose.

37 minutes ago, drs said:

Shire were £8 this season.

£7 is still roughly half of what clubs are charging in the league above.

Aye off the top of my head in was £12-£13 at L2 grounds this season although Peterhead had a £2 extra change for their stand taking it up to £14.

Can any Kelty fans give info about the hospitality prices...is it a set cost every game or does price rise due to opponents or different levels of hospitality...looking to book in when Whitehill come calling

Interesting to see how many new signings Kelty will make, they have a very settled squad and most if not all are capable of playing in the lowland league. I could see 2 or 3 additions max particularly at the back.

27 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Been working with a squad of seventeen since Sheerin went on loan to Cowdenbeath, also young gk Grant Henderson still on loan to Jeanfield? I would like to think everyone currently at the club would be given the opportunity to stay for next season but theres usually one or two that leave.

We will go for around the same number, 18 supplemented with the new u20 squad. There’s a bit of investment in running a 20s team so we will utilise it for the benefit of the club, the player and the pathway in place.

There will be a bit movement in and out to freshen the squad as we have every season but it won’t be a big turnover in numbers as Cyril stated we currently have a competitive squad.