The Famous Aberdeen v Rangers - 08/05/18

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Martin and Dorrans again :rolleyes:

It's not great, mate.  I'd also have preferred Goss or Docherty instead of Holt.   Still at least McCrorie is on from the start.

Aberdeen to score 2 from corners.  No idea how many we'll score.

Does beating Rangers tonight get rid of the "bottlers" tag for McInnes? Jimmy Nichol is the man he's trying to outwit FFS

41 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Whoever is the stream finding king amongst you lovely Dandies please be advised that my PM's are foaming at the mouth awaiting a message xxx

All my usual ones are shite at the moment but i'll keep trying.

Just now, Cumdog35 said:

This new Sky Go PC app is absolute trash, using 45% of my CPU and the video is stuttery.  Can I also just add that  display is fucking atrocious #DisplayWank

What new app? It's never worked on my W10 laptop.

Lovely chorus from the Sevco fans whilst the players were in the tunnel. Very audible but yet again nothing will be done
Helpful for anyone concerned after the health of an IRA member in the 70s but didnt have time to check before going to a game of football.... IMO

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

What new app? It's never worked on my W10 laptop.

if you visit the sky go website player it'll force you to download. I wouldn't bother though, it seems everyone has this stuttering, audio out of sync issue. Probably best to find an HD stream. 

Archived