Ross County host The Relegators 8/5/18

We now have to beat St. Johnstone away. Absolutely no chance on this horror show. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Gardyne getting booked for diving :lol: Couldn't happen to a nicer c**t.

A really good win tonight at a hard place to go. The game wasn't the best to watch, but who cares? Saturday should be exciting as f**k and it's pleasing that we can get the cigars out and won't be shitting ourselves from now on.

Dingwall is alright for an away day for I'd much rather keep Thistle in the league, our record up there is pretty brutal.

we don't need to send you down, you already are.

Cheerio.

Made me chuckle however inaccurate.

I’m not a Cunty hater* however I like the Jags more so it’s lying down on Saturday for me.

*As much as I hate some other teams

County needed to score in the first 20 mins when they were well on top.  The high tempo game faded, then McGowan and Kamara took hold.  McGowan didn't give the ball away and, while I thought Kamara was on holiday mode for the first quarter, he warmed into the match to the point where he was untouchable in the last ten minutes when County were out of puff.

It's not for a lack of effort, but County just don't have the quality.   

Kamara ran the show for Dundee tonight. They looked dangerous on the break as well as being well organised.

N’gog despite his horrendous miss did more than Schalk and Billy McKay put together. DKD should have taken a touch before shooting his chance right at the start of the second half.

15 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

County needed to score in the first 20 mins when they were well on top.  The high tempo game faded, then McGowan and Kamara took hold.  McGowan didn't give the ball away and, while I thought Kamara was on holiday mode for the first quarter, he warmed into the match to the point where he was untouchable in the last ten minutes when County were out of puff.

It's not for a lack of effort, but County just don't have the quality.   

Pretty much this. I was seriously concerned for the first 20 minutes, but County just couldn't sustain that tempo. If County had Kamara and we had Draper they'd have pumelled us in that second half.

Archived