Stenhousemuir -vs- Peterhead, Peterhead -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% Peterhead, financially as much as geography. Quite a decent central belt league potentially next season; Clyde, Stenny, Stirling, Albion, QP, Edinburgh. Possibly Cowden, whilst Annan isn't far away at all. Should see some good Clyde away supports.

1 hour ago, David W said:

100% Peterhead, financially as much as geography. Quite a decent central belt league potentially next season; Clyde, Stenny, Stirling, Albion, QP, Edinburgh. Possibly Cowden, whilst Annan isn't far away at all. Should see some good Clyde away supports.

I would agree with that if we were to survive I would want Peterhead to go up to save having to go up there much easier to get to Stenny. But I think Stenny will get through got to remember Jim McInally must have the worst managerial play off record don't think he's ever won one and he's been in a few.

41 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I would agree with that if we were to survive I would want Peterhead to go up to save having to go up there much easier to get to Stenny. But I think Stenny will get through got to remember Jim McInally must have the worst managerial play off record don't think he's ever won one and he's been in a few.

And been sent off twice in one leg in one of them. p***k. Good times  

Awful, awful display. No idea why we just don't turn up against Stenny.

No way back for us now and by 5pm on Saturday, Stenny will be up and there's a good chance Cove will be our new bogey team.

Only consolation is we SHOULD finally get rid of McInally.

Archived