Stenhousemuir -vs- Peterhead, Peterhead -vs- Stenhousemuir

8 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:
9 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:
Weeks? I would have expected it to be this week, rather than into June.

If you had listened to the Post Match Interview, you would know.

Don't get lippy, "CEMSFC".

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, beaver1 said:

Cook released by Alloa - thoughts?

Also noticed that Conner Duthie has been  released by Dunfermline.

Hmm, I don't know. He was fantastic for us the season we were relegated and was arguably our best player. When he returned on loan from Alloa Athletic I was expecting him to show the same form he'd shown with us, but I don't think it quite happened and I found him frustrating to watch. If sign him permanently, great; if not, thanks for your efforts, see you later.

I liked Conner Duthie. I'd like to think Bomber would have a chat with him.

Agree with this - Cook was quite frustrating this time around, but wonder if Bomber can get the best out of him with a pre-season behind  him. If he can get back to the form of the season before last then he would be a valuable addition.

I know we tried to get Duthie back at the start of the season, so wouldn't be surprised if he was added to the squad.

While we should be looking forward and trying to freshen the squad with new players, I wonder if we could have a word with Willis Furtado, see if he fancies another crack at the big time. Just imagine the havoc both he and Mr Goals would wreck up top!

5 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Does anyone know when we'll likely hear about who's staying and who's leaving the club?

I’ve heard  Bomber will have met all the players after tonight so wlike imagine we will know who’s leaving in the next couple of days. Hopefully the players he wants to keep will sign quickly.

Archived