Who is the bigger grass?

was thinking this is just gonna be shite "lad" humour but some of it seems way beyond that....

that said, i fucking hate virtue signallers like this c**t though.... could he not just anonymously report the worst of it and get on with his life?

The Sun put their best investigating reporters on this and dug up some more shit. God help the next generation of lawyers if they're so naive that they think they can get away with this because it's only on social media.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6205043/exeter-university-racism-whatsapp-mosques-slaves-students/

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see. What are you owning up to on the grassing front then?

I'm a big old clipe, I ring the five-0 about anti social behaviour on my 'manor'. :lol:

I've never got the who grass/clipe thing, is it grassing if you report a shop lifter, grasssing if you report someone for beasting a kid ? Its just one of those things that people doing stuff they shouldn't do throw out to let them get away with it. 

I stupidly looked at the comments. It normally draws out the biggest fuckwits of society and I've been so enraged but this muppet that I signed up just to respond to his nonsense :(

Screenshot_2018-05-08-08-47-41.png

Screenshot_2018-05-08-08-47-55.png

Screenshot_2018-05-08-08-55-22.png

Archived