Dunipace FC

Just about got the last of the knives out of my back from my time on the Committee...
20 years is a long time, lots (including many of the people) will have changed at the club since then I would imagine.

With everyone involved looking forwards towards a bright future, the past is long forgotten for all who want to be part of the clubs journey. Westfield welcomes everyone with open arms.

[emoji106]

What's the admission prices for the league?
Not 100% confirmed yet, looking to be consistent with other sides.

The Season ticket price will likely represent a £1 (20%) or £2 (33%) per game saving on gate prices.

I agree gaz, we will welcome everyone to the new ground. Young and not so young, pundit, supporter or just someone looking for a good day out and some entertainment. 

Forwards is the trajectory now for the club, the past is, as they say, in the past. 

Mon the pace! 

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, G4Mac said:

£50 if you buy in June.... That would be just over 4 quid a game for the season which isn't too shabby! 

Screenshot_20180615-075652.png

That’s a really good price - great value for what should prove to be a great league. 

Can season tickets be ordered over phone by card or have to be in person at ground.

Checked website and it says to email enquiries but states email address is to be confirmed. 

That’s a really good price - great value for what should prove to be a great league. 
Can season tickets be ordered over phone by card or have to be in person at ground.
Checked website and it says to email enquiries but states email address is to be confirmed. 
Ah, I'll let the guy who runs the website know to update that in the ticket section as we do have an admin email address. [emoji6]

It's a work in progress. [emoji3]

It's admin@dunipacefc.com. I'm not sure what the answer to your card question is TBH, I'll ask at pre season today and post back.

Ah, I'll let the guy who runs the website know to update that in the ticket section as we do have an admin email address. [emoji6]

It's a work in progress. [emoji3]

It's admin@dunipacefc.com. I'm not sure what the answer to your card question is TBH, I'll ask at pre season today and post back.

Checked with our committe, yes we can take remote payment. We can send bank account details via admin@dunipacefc.com to send payment to secure season tickets.

I'll get the website updated to say that first chance I get.

1 hour ago, gaz5 said:

Checked with our committe, yes we can take remote payment. We can send bank account details via admin@dunipace.com to send payment to secure season tickets.

I'll get the website updated to say that first chance I get.

Thanks for all your help with this, much appreciated.

Thanks for all your help with this, much appreciated.
No worries.

I just noticed though that my phone autocorrected the email address I had typed!

Have updated the post above, but to confirm it is admin@dunipacefc.com. it's a clickable link on the bottom left of the site home page if thats easier.

New (ish) signing at the Camp New Westfield as Gary Wright returns to Dunipace after stints at Camelon and Kilsyth.

He joins,

Zak Raymen

Alan McFadden

Taylor Gordon

Steven Dymock

Craig Murphy

Barry Tulloch

Morgan Galloway

in being new additions to the Pace squad for the assault on Conference B.

Edited by drs

Pace have re-signed Lee Munro from last seasons squad and also picked up David Kane from Kilsyth.

Does dunipace have a historian? I’m looking to find out information about my great grampa who played for them before going to falkirk
Not officially mate, but lots of people who know lots of things. What's his name and what kind of time did he play fur the club, we'll see what we can find for you?

Not officially mate, but lots of people who know lots of things. What's his name and what kind of time did he play fur the club, we'll see what we can find for you?

Cheers mate. James ‘Jimmy’ Williamson. All I know is he played for Devornvale between 48-55 and he still holds the highland league record of 195 goals in 7 years. It was before this time. Don’t know if there are any old photos etc ideally I’m looking for no. Of goals and length of time at club :)