Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

3 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I think that's mainly because stock car fans are for the most part simpletons and as long as they can here an engine and cars crashing into each other their quite happy. Cars are also quite a lot larger than footballs which does help.

You don't build a football ground trying to keep people like that happy.

To be fair that stand was built in 1922 everyone had pillars then:lol:

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we have a fully fit team this week. We need Gilfillan fit and need to go with an attacking line up. Not launching hopeless causes to Sheerin. He needs decent service. Hopefully stronger in midfield tomorrow. Also, keep Luke out the starting line up.

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Are you forgetting the shitty wooden seats, the pylons and the fucking fence?

One of the best viewing areas in Scotland must be from the Away Stand at East End, watching Tam OBrien score the second and  Greg Stewart scoring that sublime third as well as watching the Provost of Fife doing his daft aeroplane impression pre-match. Does he still do that?  :P:P:P

Thinking about heading along to this tomorrow, anyone able to tell me the admission prices? Really hope Cowdenbeath can do it, don't want to see a local team fall out of the league set up. All the best.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Hope we have a fully fit team this week. We need Gilfillan fit and need to go with an attacking line up. Not launching hopeless causes to Sheerin. He needs decent service. Hopefully stronger in midfield tomorrow. Also, keep Luke out the starting line up.

Always felt Sheerin would be in his own for spells upfront away last week.

we can’t afford this to happen much tomorrow.

cove will score I’m almost certain so we need to score more.

9 minutes ago, big al said:

Always felt Sheerin would be in his own for spells upfront away last week.

we can’t afford this to happen much tomorrow.

cove will score I’m almost certain so we need to score more.

When Rachel Riley jacks it in I'm putting you up for her job.

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Not really, the Inverurie playing surface is awful, even worse than Peterhead’s.

The playing surface at Peterhead must be one of the best in the country, we suffer from a bit of wind now & then but the pitch is always great. Inveruries  can be poor at times but the pitch at Central Park must be up there with Cliftonhill as suitable for rough grazing only.

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Not really, the Inverurie playing surface is awful, even worse than Peterhead’s.

You are surely on the wind up here, we have one of the best surfaces in Scotland and have done for years.

I like the old stand at central park
Feels like a football ground , agree we made a right good noise the twice we visited this season and the a stewarding is relaxed
Hope cowdenbeath stay up , I'm an old traditionalist and I enjoy it as an away day all the best [emoji106]

Archived