Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

19 minutes ago, big al said:

if you like, but definitely no rapists at the club.

its a proven fact women have a certain amount of words to say in a day, and its a great deal higher than men, so its not actually sexism, more factual. i cant remember the exact numbers but something like 10,000 words for females ans maybe 3,000 for males is my guess.

ref: radio 2 factoids broadcast daily weekdays late afternoon

Are you not in danger of going over your quota for the day?

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Scarborough also died after the long drop- there was a bit of bitterness amongst their fans in that the League denied them the chance to sign emergency loans and were then undone by.. an emergency loan - Carlisle's keeper Jimmy Glass. 

sure- I'd forgotten about them  (now they are back in Scarboro at a new ground). A basket case club financially even before they dropped out of the league...

11 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Salty, salty tears from Cove.

Dear me.

I just hope that Aberdeen isn't flooded out with all the water from the tears Ivo:lol:

The Aberdeen Evening Express report on their website looked like something that would be reported in North Korea.

Whats the next steps they are considering?

Club statement just like their Ibrox name sakes....

Sadly it doesn't say anything - basically that they need to regroup for next season.

9 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Get your facts right

according to the extremely reliable Evening Express, someone on the Cowden bench held on to the ball which caused the fracas !

Most fans would have been watching where the ball was when the alleged foul happened for the third goal.
The keeper never looked like he was getting back to have any hope of saving Smiths shot, whether he was impeded or not. Maybe the ref thought it was not important. Not sure what the rule is if a couple of players tussle away from the ball when neither can affect the play. Sheerin said the keeper fouled him and the ref ignored it.

The keeper even being on his feet and running towards his goal would have affected play though, even just mentally that made Smiths job of putting it in the back of the net easier. He might not have even attempted it if he saw the keeper running back. Need to see highlights.

Sherans interview is totally unprofessional but after trawling all over the highlands in all kinds of weather over a 40 game season I think I would’ve lost it too if I felt very hard done by [emoji1]

Nevermind Cove’s tears, or whether the winning goal should have stood or not....

The only thing that needs clearing up is what happens if a female doesn’t use her words per day? Do they aggregate or carry over? Will they combust if under their daily quota?

I have two females in the house, for my own safety I demand answers!

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The keeper even being on his feet and running towards his goal would have affected play though, even just mentally that made Smiths job of putting it in the back of the net easier. He might not have even attempted it if he saw the keeper running back. Need to see highlights.

Sherans interview is totally unprofessional but after trawling all over the highlands in all kinds of weather over a 40 game season I think I would’ve lost it too if I felt very hard done by emoji1.png

This is the Cowden penalty that Cove claim was outside the box.

Just now, Brazilianlex said:

Get your facts right

according to the extremely reliable Evening Express, someone on the Cowden bench held on to the ball which caused the fracas !

According to the reliable Cowden support , the Cove players lost the plot at the start of the second half.  Considering the fracas started in the 90th minute I would say there is spoofing on both sides. 

2 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

According to the reliable Cowden support , the Cove players lost the plot at the start of the second half.  Considering the fracas started in the 90th minute I would say there is spoofing on both sides. 

Shouldn't you not be more worried about your own side you must have made more points here than they got this season:lol:

28 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

sure- I'd forgotten about them  (now they are back in Scarboro at a new ground). A basket case club financially even before they dropped out of the league...

Darlington were also a basket case before they dropped out of the league. They played in a ridiculously big stadium that they couldn't afford and were never going to survive. There was also Rushden & Diamonds, who were spending crazy money when they got in League 1, ultimately causing the club to go bust.

14 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Give it up mate. You are posting a lot of shite again. All the players were sent off in extra time. Everyone knows that. Cove didn't show up in the second half. Stop scrambling for relevance.

And no one is really interested in what you say.

1 minute ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Give it up mate. You are posting a lot of shite again. All the players were sent off in extra time. Everyone knows that. Cove didn't show up in the second half. Stop scrambling for relevance.

And no one is really interested in what you say.

He really wants to be a Cowden fan so he can see a win , even if only now and again !

This is the Cowden penalty that Cove claim was outside the box.

I agree with most of what’s been said. Definitely looks a penalty. It’s the build up to the third goal I’d like to see again because I think if that doesn’t happen none of the rest of it does by sound of it

Archived