Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

You are surely on the wind up here, we have one of the best surfaces in Scotland and have done for years.

Our pitch last season was poor. Not this season though. I've played on Peterhead's pitch, believe me it isn't one of the best in Scotland.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, strichener said:

When did you play on it?

9 minutes ago, strichener said:

When did you play on it?

4/5 years ago. But I've been up there several times since and it doesn't look any different. As said, Cowden's pitch was poor for a couple of seasons but it too was reckoned to be one of the best playing surfaces for a number of years but that was before my time.

Really looking forward to this one tomorrow. I'm covering it for Kingdom FM and I'm sure I will be treated to another intriguing tie!

Cove fans will be hoping the trend continues - every time I go watch Cowden, they get beat! 

Apparently it was a game of two halves last weekend and I think that shows how even a contest this could be; similarly to last year's match versus East Kilbride, I wouldn't be surprised if this one went all the way. 

I spoke with Jordyn Sheerin this week and he admitted that the guys were nervous...but he also said they are eagerly awaiting kick-off too. 

Interview Here.

Good luck to both sides. History could be made tomorrow, and it could be a massive day for both clubs. May the best team win... :thumsup2

1 hour ago, dafcburty said:

Really looking forward to this one tomorrow. I'm covering it for Kingdom FM and I'm sure I will be treated to another intriguing tie!

Cove fans will be hoping the trend continues - every time I go watch Cowden, they get beat! 

Apparently it was a game of two halves last weekend and I think that shows how even a contest this could be; similarly to last year's match versus East Kilbride, I wouldn't be surprised if this one went all the way. 

I spoke with Jordyn Sheerin this week and he admitted that the guys were nervous...but he also said they are eagerly awaiting kick-off too. 

Interview Here.

Good luck to both sides. History could be made tomorrow, and it could be a massive day for both clubs. May the best team win... :thumsup2

You can't cover the game. You are a jinx.

Interview Here.

STAY AWAY PLEASE YA JUDAS TOWNIE CU...

I mean, enjoy the game and let's hope you see a spiffing Cowden win for a change.

9 hours ago, dafcburty said:

Interview Here.

Surely we have to win eventually when you cover a game. Has to be today.

Masses of money for Cove this morning.
Think the prices were wrong to start with.

Agree with this. I couldn’t understand the 3/1 on offer for Cove. This game is very difficult to call. I feel the first goal will be crucial. I really hope we get it. Some interesting quotes by some Cove players in the Aberdeen papers this week.

Agree with this. I couldn’t understand the 3/1 on offer for Cove. This game is very difficult to call. I feel the first goal will be crucial. I really hope we get it. Some interesting quotes by some Cove players in the Aberdeen papers this week.

I took the 3/1 as well. The game seems finely balanced so 3/1 is generous.

I feel a bit sorry for Cowden. Hopefully Davie McGurn can put in a performance and burst my coupon.

Archived