Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

27 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Although the games clash Kelty Hearts may not "steal" so many fans this time around as they look home and hosed against Threave.

I made the trip down to watch Kelty v lothian Thistle.

Faced with a choice I would head to Cowdenbeath this time around.

Aye its a bit home and hosed for Kelty if you were a neutral looking for a game you would go to the Cowden one.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cove looking into a second supporters bus. There’s also a few interested neutrals going along out of a mix of morbid curiosity and general interest.

Hopefully they all know the game starts at 1400hrs.

Looking to take a second supporters bus B’Jesus Brora look 5 busses to Kilmarnock. Cove nae got any fans?

Looking to take a second supporters bus B’Jesus Brora look 5 busses to Kilmarnock. Cove nae got any fans?

Brora fans just take any excuse to get out of the house. Plus there was every chance their team might have tried a leg at Kilmarnock, unlike when Brora got as far as this fixture.

15 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye its a bit home and hosed for Kelty if you were a neutral looking for a game you would go to the Cowden one.

Yep the dilemma I face. I'd like to see Kelty Hearts gain and "Threave Rovers" are one of those teams you don't actually believe exist, unless you see them with your own eyes. I also don't like the idea of rubbernecking should it all go tits up for Cowden.

However the game at New Central Park is effectively Kelty's first pre-season friendly for next term, I saw the game at Inverurie last Saturday, so...

48 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Yep the dilemma I face. I'd like to see Kelty Hearts gain and "Threave Rovers" are one of those teams you don't actually believe exist, unless you see them with your own eyes. I also don't like the idea of rubbernecking should it all go tits up for Cowden.

However the game at New Central Park is effectively Kelty's first pre-season friendly for next term, I saw the game at Inverurie last Saturday, so...

Amazing how quickly things can change in fitba eh?

On 5/7/2018 at 17:05, Jimmy Shaker said:

Cove looking into a second supporters bus. There’s also a few interested neutrals going along out of a mix of morbid curiosity and general interest.

Hopefully they all know the game starts at 1400hrs.

To be fair, they've played every game away from home for 2 years, and I imagine there's a lot of people in Cove can drive. 

Anyway, good luck to Aberdeen's second team. 3/1 on bet365, snap their hands off. 

To be fair, they've played every game away from home for 2 years, and I imagine there's a lot of people in Cove can drive. 

Anyway, good luck to Aberdeen's second team. 3/1 on bet365, snap their hands off. 

3 years.

Brora folk ripping into others teams supports indeed. When the Brora lot first showed up at Lossie after the money arrived, they all had on scarves which still had the price tags attached.

Since Kelty have pretty much wrapped up promotion, as a neutral I think I'll be making the pilgrimage to Cowden on Saturday. As someone who didn't go to the East Kilbride game last year, what exactly are the "same arrangements as last year" the website mentions?

3 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Since Kelty have pretty much wrapped up promotion, as a neutral I think I'll be making the pilgrimage to Cowden on Saturday. As someone who didn't go to the East Kilbride game last year, what exactly are the "same arrangements as last year" the website mentions?

The away team let’s us win on penalties pal.

4 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

If I remember right it means that Cowdenbeath fans will have the 2 stands while Cove have all the terracing.

Cove fans are in the Old Stand

43 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

So how are arrangements the same as last time?

It originally said in the fans newsletter on the OS that it would be the same as last season arrangements must have been revised since then.

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

It originally said in the fans newsletter on the OS that it would be the same as last season arrangements must have been revised since then.

Cheers. So its just the normal set up with us in the terracing? 

Archived