Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Should rename Tannadice to the "Sam Stanton Arena". 

ETA Actual footage of Sam Stanton strolling about the Dunfermline team last night

1aca6feac58d6daab0f048e2c98ccac5.gif

Looks more like Scott Fraser at full pace. 

I think that game and the one that followed against St. Mirren showed how good Scott Robinson is. Should definitely be the third man in the three with Pittman and Byrne.

Maybe save Robinson as a 2nd half sub or for a start in the home tie. I think we need Jacobs, Byrne and Pittman starting this game to try and dominate midfield, Rafa and Mullin on the wings, everyone else is the usual line up for attack and defence.

I will make the home game on Monday but will have to source out a pub in the Costa Blanca to watch the return leg. Hopefully we can win the first leg and give ourselves a bit of leeway as our away form is bordering on catastrophic

1 hour ago, Livi said:

Wonder if McDonald will still have his ice skates on for these games. #pastit

Is this the league's second top goalscorer?

Whilst I have had major doubts about McDonald this season he has been very good the last six weeks and is still one of the best players in the league. 

For all the good they have done in steadying the ship and getting us in our best position off the field ever, this current board do not help themselves at times. £20 an adult for Friday’s game is verging on ludicrous. We’ve already made more than what was budgeted for this season, why not think of the bigger picture, lower the prices and potentially get a few more through the gates?

Genuine head shaking stuff.

“Dundee United came in for me and Ian McCall was the manager. I just prayed about it and said ‘lord do you want me to go to Dundee United or not?’ and I felt in my spirit that god didn’t want me to go.

“I got up the next morning and drove up to Dundee and met Ian McCall and he showed me around the stadium and the surroundings and the possibilities of me to play for such a big club.

“He said ‘Marv what is your thoughts?’ and I said ‘sorry I can’t sign; god doesn’t want me to sign’.

Marvin Andrews, the bearer of the Lord's word. Even God hates Dundee Utd. I'll be routinely praying until we go up :D 

Archived