• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
banana

Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

Well done Livi, brilliant performance. Such a cliché, but shows how far effort, organisation and team spirit can take a group of players.  Sounds  simple in theory, but so many clubs fall short in these basic areas.

Compare it to Utd players who were heartless and hopeless.. Lewis, Durnan, Fraser, MacDonald, King. Probably some decent earners in there as well.  Biggest game of the season and they've gone out with a whimper.

Enjoyed what I saw of the two games, great entertainment. Good to see the local community coming out to support their team as well...  but that "on our way" song nicked from some English championship club is brutal!

All the best to Livi for the final.

Edited by PauloPerth
Fucking iPad making up gibberish sentences once more. c**t should stop trying to be smart and just do his fucking job.

1 minute ago, H Wragg said:

Laszlo outgoing.

Don't give us any more false hope. That is just cruel.

Post a *** twitter gif or something but not that.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

That's me just seen the Livi goal. Who the f**k has done the Utd goalkeeping scouting for the last few years? Whoever it is, I would like to shake that man's hand. 

He'd miss

1 hour ago, Calayrdonia said:

What I don’t understand is why do 2nd bottom of Championship and League 1 play a Semi but SPL 2nd bottom don’t have to?

No such as the SPL and there hasn't been for years

1 hour ago, Firhill_Basin said:

I forgot how slow the livi pie stalls were in serving you. c***s look like they've been queuing since the 30th minute.

People should queue for a pie at the football at around 25 minutes in

26 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

STAY FUCKING DOON!

^^^Dee no in his bed :angry: 

Edited by banana

Superb stuff from Livi tbf.

All the best in the final. I'd say they've got a very decent shot against either Thistle or County.

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Well done Livi, brilliant performance. Such a cliché, but shows how far effort, organisation and team spirit can take a group of players.  Sounds  simple in theory, but so many clubs fall short in these basic areas.

Compare it to Utd players who were heartless and hopeless.. Lewis, Durnan, Fraser, MacDonald, King. Probably some decent earners in there as well.  Biggest game of the season and they've gone out with a whimper.

Enjoyed what I saw of the two games, great entertainment. Good to see the local community coming out to support their team as well...  but that "on our way" song nicked from some English championship club is brutal!

All the best to Livi for the final.

The "on our way " song worked for us , maybe it's lucky.

9 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
14 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:
Dundee FC trolling their small time neighbours already . 
Promoting their club as the only place to see Premiership football in Dundee next season 

Cringing a little here.

Yeah, that post is what you should be cringing about :lol:

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Still chortling at Craigan saying United are a big club and they deserve to go up.

They deserve absolutely f**k all.

They deserve to play Falkirk next season so they can sit and count each other's crowds whilst 22 incompetents kick a piece of leather about in the background. 

11 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
16 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:
Dundee FC trolling their small time neighbours already . 
Promoting their club as the only place to see Premiership football in Dundee next season 

Cringing a little here.

^^Actual tears. 

FB_IMG_1526073442328.jpg.6d659385c3b449a7310cf4cac5757d88.jpg

United are only heading 1 way if they are losing 1 million quid every season they are in this league.

Well done Livi, would love to see you guys come up and boot f**k out of the Old Firm .

Still can’t believe the dabs are staying with the same manager ????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️

27 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

***s having a wanking session about this on twitter with the bitterness oozing from every pore. Well done United on having upset them so much. :cheers

Was one of them Alan Lithgow? 

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

FB_IMG_1526073442328.jpg.6d659385c3b449a7310cf4cac5757d88.jpg

I appear to be out of greenies for the day. Remind me to return tomorrow. 

34 minutes ago, locheedee said:

It's not as good as Hooley's salty tears but I liked this one too

_20180511_214855.JPG

tbf, someone has just told him he's wearing a Blackpool scarf