Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the west curve said:

I can’t see Livi beating County or Thistle but congratulations to them.

Livi got a draw at Firhill in the League Cup. We've regressed since then and our recent form has been abysmal. A hungry Livi will beat our gutless haddies.

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Livi got a draw at Firhill in the League Cup. We've regressed since then and our recent form has been abysmal. A hungry Livi will beat our gutless haddies.

When did this happen?

Well done livi, absolutely the fair result, we would have been murdered in the final but livi are in with a better chance because they are miles ahead defensively and in terms of general physicality.

I actually can’t fault us for effort or application, especially given most of them will be away in the next few weeks.

Overall massively enjoyed the two ties despite being on the wrong end of it. The cone incident and the Gallagher face mask effort just sum up everything that is wonderful about Scottish football.

Not sure where we go from here but I’ll worry about that in a few days.

Enjoy your night livi, all the best for the final

***s having a wanking session about this on twitter with the bitterness oozing from every pore. Well done United on having upset them so much. :cheers

Those 2 games were quality entertainment. Shite football and some bizarre refereeing but entertaining stuff.

That bandage was the highlight. Magnificent from Livi. [emoji16]

And the DABs manager is staying...

Archived