Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

Surely to f**k Laszlo has learned his lesson from the last game, where we were completely outplayed in the 1st half, playing 4-2-3-1 and when we changed to 4-4-2 won comfortably......

Surely???:unsure2:

is this McKinnon pt2 ? 

Need decent players for a 4-2-3-1 work in an attacking sense, goal difference in the league suggests you dont

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Livingston, were busy being written off, been that way all season , United have their tails are up and they are confident, wouldn't have it any other way.

A repeat of the last television match between both the clubs would do just fine.

442 with 2 wingers and 2 strikers please.

For two main reasons.

1. Two strikers are better than one isolated striker waiting on our midfield to back him up or find him with a f*rward pass.

2. Two strikers helps keep the opposition teams defence on guard as they have more than one person to think about. Fast direct football will cause teams in this league problems. Not passing around the defence and the two sitters till they get 10 men behind the ball.

There are many more but the biggest thing for me is that we are utterly fucking shambolic to watch playing 451 or 4231 or however you dress it up. The players dont look like they know what to do or they too know its not a useful formation with the players we have in the league we are playing in. 

Most games we've started like that we've been laughable and when its changed to 442 we've improved dramatically. See Friday night. Direct, attacking football will see us promoted. Not tippy tappy eye of the needle guff that can be easily defended againt as we have no players capable of tippy tappy guff.

Team for me has to be

Deniz (if fit)

Ralston Durnan Mohsni Robson/ Murdoch 

King Flood Stanton McMullan 

McDonald Mikkelsen 

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Please please please play Emil Lyng

P&B rules means he'll probably score the winner now.

If we lose it's all your fault, and nothing to do with my record of watching us win a total of 0 (ZERO) away games this season :whistle

15 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

P&B rules means he'll probably score the winner now.

If we lose it's all your fault, and nothing to do with my record of watching us win a total of 0 (ZERO) away games this season :whistle

Were it not for the horrendous last 3 years, I  would agree with you and say that following ATLIS' statement,  the useless c**t in question is bound to score the winner;  sure as night follows day and admin follows Dundee.

However, as has been alluded to earlier, God hates us, I wouldn't count on it......

Good luck Livi ,supporting you from sunny Croatia ... and theirs only one UTD and that’s a feckin biscuit .

Have a horrible feeling about tonight as Utd seem to have peaked at the right time 3-0 home win .

I really don’t know what to expect tonight, It could go either way, a well rested Livi against a team buzzing from a good run and a win in the previous round. 

If we can keep it tight for the first hour, our freshness may give us the edge. 

If we lose tonight it needs to be by a single goal, as I just couldn’t see us turning around a 2 or more goal deficit in the 2nd leg.

Really looking forward to this now, just want to get my working day finished and the game to get underway.  

38 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I really don’t know what to expect tonight, It could go either way, a well rested Livi against a team buzzing from a good run and a win in the previous round. 

If we can keep it tight for the first hour, our freshness may give us the edge. 

If we lose tonight it needs to be by a single goal, as I just couldn’t see us turning around a 2 or more goal deficit in the 2nd leg.

Really looking forward to this now, just want to get my working day finished and the game to get underway.  

I'll bet you we start slow as f**k and are all over the place for at least the first 25 minuites tonight.

Buzzing for this. Cheering on from the pub after some day drinking in London.

It goes against our usual style but I would try to get the ball down and play a bit more tonight. Mohsni towered over Lee Miller in the last game which I think led to us being toothless up front. With our lack of striker options, it is imperative that we can change it up in other ways.

United have their tails are up and they are confident, wouldn't have it any other way.

Id love to see some evidence of this. Most supporters were expecting to lose over two legs to Dunfermline and id be quite surprised to find many with a different outlook here. Hopeful and confident are two very different things

I'd prefer utd to win this and then get fucked in the final like last time. Thank you.

They may well end up playing us, which means they’ll win.

Sorry to disappoint.

3 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I'll bet you we start slow as f**k and are all over the place for at least the first 90 minutes plus stoppage time tonight.

FTFY

I even corrected the speeling.

15 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Extremely JEALOUS of both teams right now! What a fixture! May the best side win. God bless Granny Danger.

BSLM in his 3rd attempt at winning the play offs, mon BSLM.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/16207768.Livingston___s_Lee_Miller_hoping_it___s_third_time_lucky_as_he_bids_to_round_off_career_at_the_top/

It has been a crazy season, says Lee Miller       Photograph: SNS

Archived