Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

41 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

“Dundee United came in for me and Ian McCall was the manager. I just prayed about it and said ‘lord do you want me to go to Dundee United or not?’ and I felt in my spirit that god didn’t want me to go.

“I got up the next morning and drove up to Dundee and met Ian McCall and he showed me around the stadium and the surroundings and the possibilities of me to play for such a big club.

“He said ‘Marv what is your thoughts?’ and I said ‘sorry I can’t sign; god doesn’t want me to sign’.

Marvin Andrews, the bearer of the Lord's word. Even God hates Dundee Utd. I'll be routinely praying until we go up :D 

After the last 3 seasons, it doesn't take a fucking genius to work out that God hates United.......

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For all the good they have done in steadying the ship and getting us in our best position off the field ever, this current board do not help themselves at times. £20 an adult for Friday’s game is verging on ludicrous. We’ve already made more than what was budgeted for this season, why not think of the bigger picture, lower the prices and potentially get a few more through the gates?

Genuine head shaking stuff.

Yeah I don't get it at all could have made it £10/15. Chance wasted again!

55 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

“Dundee United came in for me and Ian McCall was the manager. I just prayed about it and said ‘lord do you want me to go to Dundee United or not?’ and I felt in my spirit that god didn’t want me to go.

“I got up the next morning and drove up to Dundee and met Ian McCall and he showed me around the stadium and the surroundings and the possibilities of me to play for such a big club.

“He said ‘Marv what is your thoughts?’ and I said ‘sorry I can’t sign; god doesn’t want me to sign’.

Marvin Andrews, the bearer of the Lord's word. Even God hates Dundee Utd. I'll be routinely praying until we go up :D 

“Dad, is it true that some people are simple enough to believe in God?”

”Yes son, sadly it is.”

”Dad, is it true that some folk think Marvin Andrews is a decent football player?”

”No son, no one is that simple.”

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Is this the league's second top goalscorer?

Whilst I have had major doubts about McDonald this season he has been very good the last six weeks and is still one of the best players in the league. 

He won't be next season, the diving wee shite will get his just rewards when you play us again. Enjoy your climax guys. Next season awaits revenge.

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Roundabout way of Marvin Andrews saying he shat it.

God told him to knock back Utd and win us a cup, then sign for the dark side to play Champions League football. But the good Lord's great plan was soon to be revealed as Marv helped put them into liquidation  and grassed them up about paying EBT's as part of his wages. Big Marv, fecking Legend.:wub:

He won't be next season, the diving wee shite will get his just rewards when you play us again. Enjoy your climax guys. Next season awaits revenge.

He won’t be here next season so good luck with that.

10 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Marvin Andrews didnt sign for us because he was told by God (his Agent) to wait a while and sign for Rangers for truckloads of Protestant EBT cash.

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would be absolutely stunned if Livi won this tie.

Can tell by their prices they are just trying to cash in and aren't treating it as a serious chance of promotion.

Wouldn't be the first time this season though would it? You didn't think we could get a play offs place let alone finish 2nd.:guinness

50 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would be absolutely stunned if Livi won this tie.

Can tell by their prices they are just trying to cash in and aren't treating it as a serious chance of promotion.

And there was me thinking we were trying to cover our costs after the league take their substantial cut of the takings

Dundee United got almost 8000 for their last game; if they get the same and based on them all being adults (which of course they wont be) that would give them gate receipts of circa £120,000.

An optimistic guess of size of our gate on the return leg may be 3000; that would give us a gate receipts theoretical total of £60,000 and that's before the league take their substantial cut. Not exactly cashing in IMO but there you go.

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wouldn't be the first time this season though would it? You didn't think we could get a play offs place let alone finish 2nd.:guinness

Actually I think he predicted we would be in the playoffs; just not these ones.

Archived