Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

Foooking yeassssss!!!!

Another play-off game another atmosphere to die for!!

Was glad to get to  the end of the first half,after another great start,the rest of the half wasnt so good.

2nd half like monday we steadied the ship and got better as the game wore on.

Unlucky too in striking the post and bar!!

Absolutely love this livi team!!

Stuffed that clown's laslo's words doon his throat,P 45 coming your way sunshine :thumsup2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Foooking yeassssss!!!!

Another play-off game another atmosphere to die for!!

Was glad to get to  the end of the first half,after another great start,the rest of the half wasnt so good.

2nd half like monday we steadied the ship and got better as the game wore on.

Unlucky too in striking the post and bar!!

Absolutely love this livi team!!

Stuffed that clown's laslo's words doon his throat,P 45 coming your way sunshine :thumsup2

^^^ big team found. 

Not an enjoyable game to watch from a Livi perspective although it all came good in the end.

Unfortunately De Vita having to go off after really seemed to knock our plan; leaving one recognised forward up front supported by a couple of attacking midfielders.

Much though I'm very happy with the result I think we'll definitely have to up our game for County/Partick; understandably we were nervy today but we can and should have played far better.

A word about the United support though; if the team put in the same amount of effort they did maybe the result would have been different. Keep up the good work guys; maybe one day you'll get the team you deserve.

United were very poor, but still hope that Livi get pumped in the final. 

Drug dealer as assistant manager, thug who has been in jail for serious assault and sex offender on the playing staff.

Odious club with no morality.

Drug dealer as assistant manager, thug who has been in jail for serious assault and sex offender on the playing staff.

What about livi?

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Can’t wait until we sign Goodwillie :angel

So happy. After following them round regularly for the past 12 years, they finally choose the year when I move away to have this type of season. Unbelievable. 

One more job to do. I was convinced if we got past United we would go up. Really hope it is Thistle rather County so we can take a good support through.

Fucking hell, think I lost about a stone in weight from nervous exhaustion, but what a game. Players had to dig deep after Rafa got injured, esp in the first half, Miller was up by himself and had to put in one hell of a shift. 

2nd half was a lot better and we were unlucky not to get another goal, hitting the woodwork a couple of times, and another penalty decision being ignored, dunno when we're ever going to get one, maybe they're being saved for the final and we'll get 3 in the one game. We were like the walking wounded by FT, really hope Rafa isn't seriously injured, was bad enough losing Hardie, but feck it, we're in the final and who knows, we may just get promoted. What a bloody season we're having.:bounce2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

These two games have been a microcosm of our season and on that basis we have got what we deserve.  I hope there is an announcement in the next couple of days that Laszlo is away.

Archived