Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

1 hour ago, steve55 said:

This game is far from over.

Shame we being charged £20 though, that will keep fans away.  Wont keep me away though.

6 buses leaving Dundee that I know about anyway plus car and train, I reckon we'll around 1500.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FifeArab said:

6 buses leaving Dundee that I know about anyway plus car and train, I reckon we'll around 1500.

Come on guys! Let's help Utd fill their SIXTH bus. Tin pot club.

6 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'd much much rather have Murdoch at LB than Scobbie 

But it's akin to being asked to choose to be slapped with a dead fish or a mouldy bit of fruit.

Has Murdoch played Lb for your lot afore ?

Id have thought a right footed player on the left hand side of defence whilst preferring to play centre mid is ......well a dufc thing to do

Livvy have to go for the jugular and kill the game early on, still cant see past Livvy tbh

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Come on guys! Let's help Utd fill their SIXTH bus. Tin pot club.

700 season ticket holders. No history.  Generic songbook.  Soulless stadium.

You're the Falkirk of West Lothian.

4 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

You're the Falkirk of West Lothian.

That's a bit harsh. I doubt if United go through tomorrow Livi will go into meltdown mode and almost get relegated to League One the next season like Falkirk did.

That's a bit harsh. I doubt if United go through tomorrow Livi will go into meltdown mode and almost get relegated to League One the next season like Falkirk did.
Still hurting from the 6 (six) 1 humbling I see.

Tidy.

Got a bad feeling about this ,Utd have been one of the worst teams I’ve seen this season and that includes Brechin ...people that are saying it’s over are kidding themselves UTD have a big team mentality which might just see them through ...the last game at the vale was only won by a wonder strike by Hardie , up to that moment Utd looked like they could have sneaked it .

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Still hurting from the 6 (six) 1 humbling I see.

Tidy.

Don't you ever forget that special day m8.

They don't come along very often for a club of Falkirk's stature. 

22 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Has Murdoch played Lb for your lot afore ?

Id have thought a right footed player on the left hand side of defence whilst preferring to play centre mid is ......well a dufc thing to do

Livvy have to go for the jugular and kill the game early on, still cant see past Livvy tbh

He played a couple of times and did OK.  Offered little going forward but solid defensively and far better than Robson in that respect.

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Don't you ever forget that special day m8.

They don't come along very often for a club of Falkirk's stature. 

I preferred the 5-1 pumping we gave you 11 year ago tbh on new years day without our top goalscorer Stokes and expecting to get humped, altho we had a 5-1 win earlier that season against you too

10 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I preferred the 5-1 pumping we gave you 11 year ago tbh on new years day without our top goalscorer Stokes and expecting to get humped, altho we had a 5-1 win earlier that season against you too

PA-412691-650x433.jpg

Archived