Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, lividihard said:

Enjoy

These are great times for you the fans are bouncing off the team that support was the 13th man. Have seen the same thing with us over the last 18 month . Really think you could pull this off and go up with us. Your manager is amazing can see bigger fish coming to get him , same with us with Ross.

Who actually cares what style Livingston play? It makes them the clear 2nd best team in the league. 

Every team should play to their strengths like Livi do, but most don’t.

Should add Dundee U are a big club that will bring back excitement to them the big question is how long is it going to take ? If I was on the boardroom after the game last night I would have said the man to take the club forward quickly was in the away dugout shouting orders to his team .

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Who actually cares what style Livingston play? It makes them the clear 2nd best team in the league. 

Every team should play to their strengths like Livi do, but most don’t.

We do, we're shite and we focus heavily on being as shit as we can as often as we can. It has worked wonders this season.

I was angry last night when a fair few of our supporters applauded Flood off; personally I was furious with him.  Upon reflection I have a wee bit of sympathy for the guy; OK he’s a professional footballer (and the club captain) and should have more discipline, but at least he seems to care.  I would contrast that with some of our players who will have walked off after last night’s disaster and not give a f**k.

I hope the abuse directed at the dugout was towards the charlatan masquerading as a football manager.  An utter, utter clown of a man who has no place in football.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I was angry last night when a fair few of our supporters applauded Flood off; personally I was furious with him.  Upon reflection I have a wee bit of sympathy for the guy; OK he’s a professional footballer (and the club captain) and should have more discipline, but at least he seems to care.  I would contrast that with some of our players who will have walked off after last night’s disaster and not give a f**k.

I hope the abuse directed at the dugout was towards the charlatan masquerading as a football manager.  An utter, utter clown of a man who has no place in football.

I feel for Flood because ability wise he clearly has very little left to give but he does seem to care which is the opposite of some players in our squad who clearly have talent but are total shitebags. Flood was stupid last night but he probably lost the plot because there will be a part of his brain that will have known that these are his last ever appearances for a club that has played a big part in his career and he has had them ruined by a series of stupid mistakes (managerial decisions included). 

I don’t feel for Flood because he’s a smelly wee cretin of a man.
The sooner he retires and stays under his bridge all the time the better. Horrible little c**t of a man and no stranger to firing in legbreakers himself. Delightful to see him lose the head.

What fake clutching his face?  He fell over backwards and for a moment his right hand brushes face and neck - where flood pushed him if you care to check.
Hardly rolling around on the floor
Capture1.JPG.6cc3cf6c0ff879dfc2ed7f018246d578.JPG

Should have got a yellow for standing in front of the free kick too- really annoys me when refs ignore that.

Archived