Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Scenes. Gutted I wasn't there.

Fantastic stuff in the away end. Love a good limbs AOTS celebration.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Check the nick of that Steward with the daft wee boy who ran on the park to give the players a cuddle. Overkill much? 

Dundee Utd, aside from being shite, also need to sort out who they hire to police matches. In the game against us a few weeks ago, the stewards were equally as ham fisted and went about their business horribly. 

Stewards at Tannadice have been whoppers for as long as I can remember. Absolutely no common sense and they just seem to love wading into a situation invariably making it worse whilst doing so.

After an episode of sleep paralysis where I seen a greeting faced Willo Flood standing in the corner of my room, I am sitting in work traumatised with 3 hours sleep.

A truly beautiful collapse from United last night, hopefully much more of the same in the next leg.

That was a good game last night like an old fashioned cup tie. When good United looked slick unfortunately they were just not good enough can fully understand why United fans want the manager out. Livingston were great they worked their cotton socks off and have a bit of steel about them. Livie should have had a penalty Scottish refs in the most part are very poor they can make clubs lose games due to their mistakes. I can see Livie beating Patrick Thistle. As for United another season in the championship if I was a United fan I would want the Livie manager in for me he has even done a better job than Jack Ross. 

41 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Could somebody plz make a gif of Flood pushing the camera out of his face. There are a lot of greenies in it.

Please use this responsibly, and not for the purposes of mocking Dundee United Football Club or William Robert Flood.

kpwhVcz.gif

The history books beg to differ.   We went on to pump St. Mirren 5-0 the following week.  That was a win. 
If Thistle manage 11th place, I'm far from confident we'd win the game over two legs.     Our team seem interested but it's just not clicking this season.   In fact, our highlight was probably the St. Mirren game mentioned above and that was before a ball was kicked in earnest. 

No offence but that was a St Mirren reserve team you pumped. Most of the playes that day never played in the first team again.

Livi would give any bottom 6 team a hard game. My money would be on Livi purely down to their physical presence.

26 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

No offence but that was a St Mirren reserve team you pumped. Most of the playes that day never played in the first team again.

Livi would give any bottom 6 team a hard game. My money would be on Livi purely down to their physical presence.

That game seems to be a bench mark for Patrick Thistle what a shock they are in for if they are in the play off's. 

Archived